Gobble Gobble

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Elway #1

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2010
Greenfield, WI
Detroit -6 1/2 and large teaser with Dallas -3.

I'm in Green Bay country and this team has major problems right now. Lacy banged up, team coming off OT physical game with Minnesota, short week, and Flynn starting who had a nice second half but has noticeable shoulder problems. Detroit is underachieving as usual, but not on Thursday.

Not to mention historically teams are 1-15 playing on short rest coming off an OT game.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Did you watch last Sunday's game. Vikings coaching should be effing shot, they took the 23 - 7 lead then decided to play soft zone again. Flynn was able to go down the field with little dink plays, then when Vikes go into man they kill him and Vikes get called for chincy penalty and then later throws one up for grabs that Packer caught when delayed off sides.

Not sour grapes, its just the fact that Packer fans here are going goo goo ga ga over Flynn when really the guy sucks. Just wondering if you saw what I saw.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Elway #1

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2010
Greenfield, WI
Yes I watched which is why I'm on Detroit. :shrug:

Did you watch last Sunday's game. Vikings coaching should be effing shot, they took the 23 - 7 lead then decided to play soft zone again. Flynn was able to go down the field with little dink plays, then when Vikes go into man they kill him and Vikes get called for chincy penalty and then later throws one up for grabs that Packer caught when delayed off sides.

Not sour grapes, its just the fact that Packer fans here are going goo goo ga ga over Flynn when really the guy sucks. Just wondering if you saw what I saw.