Godzilla Picks 1st Inn Score/NoScore June 26th

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
#1 Rule: You got nothing Nice to say. Keep Out.

My System:

Let me explain to all of you how my system works. I like to play these (Prop) bets ("Score" or "No - Score" in the 1st Inning)
some sites have these wagers and others do not.

Over the last 2 years I have been tracking all of the MLB Teams on wither the Team or their Opp scores in the 1st Inning.

It's Difficult to show here in a Blog what it looks like in Excel. 1 (Means Run) 0 (Means No Score)

Example:

Team

Minn 1 0 1 1 0 0 0
Opp 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

I then calculate based upon the Teams Games Played against how many times they have scored in the 1st Inning. I will do the same for their Opp and then total

up the two to get
a final Total.

While looking at this Example you will see that the longest the Team or Opp has gone without scoring is (2 Games). Also looking at it this way you will see

trends (When they are
ready to POP)- Score.

I play only the National League. Why? They score in the 1st all the time. AL is to inconsistence, but feel free to play. I play everyday all NL Games to

Score!

You will notice that each NL Team has a (#) next to them. This is the Longest the Team or their Opp has gone without scoring in the 1st Inning

How I calculate Wins & Losses:

1.) Wins & Losses - Who Cares....As long as you are making Money.
2.) If you exceed the (#) next to the Team it Becomes a LOSS. If not it is a win. Plain and Simple.

Money Management & Comments:

1.) I am Not a High Roller! I start off real small and the closer I get to the Teams number the more $$ I will put down.
2.) I have multiple accounts where I can exceed limits on certain sites. I mainly use: www.vip.com
3.) Even tho I will get a loss after exceeding a the teams number. I will continue to chase to gain back my money.
4.) NO Team has gone 10 Games in the LAST 3 Years without the Team or their Opp scoring in the 1st Inning.

2007 NL Monthly

April 55%
May 57%
June 52%
July 58%
Aug 56%

2008 NL Monthly

April 54%
May 55%
June 52%

************************************************************************************
TODAY'S PICKS:

************************************************************************************
DAY 1
St Lou(4)vs. OPP
Pitt (4) vs. OPP
Cinn (7) vs. OPP
SF (8) vs. OPP
Hou (3) vs. OPP
Cubs (5) vs. OPP
SD (5) vs. OPP
Phila (3) vs.OPP
LAD (5) vs. OPP

DAY 2

Fld (4) vs. OPP

Record: 358 - 6 = Cash $19,660.40

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
'Zilla...

awesome last 2 nites hitting 11 of 15 each nite... :00hour

continue your winning ways buddy!! :0corn

:SIB LoB