Godzilla's Fridays System Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
MY System:

Explain: I like to bet these Prop plays (Run Scored or No Score) in the 1st INN.

I have been tracking the AL & NL Teams and know how many games a team has gone with or without scoring in the 1st INN.

Example:

Florida is aveaging 80% Scoring in the 1st over 40 games. Opp have scored 25 times and they have scored 27 times. and the longest this team has gone without scoring from them or their OPP has been 3 games.

So Far the NL has been ave around 57% and the AL 58%

April NL 55% and AL 51%
May NL 57% and AL 57%

I too will follow(Chase) a team until I have exceed the longest they have gone with out a score. (Them or Opp). After that it is a lose. if it hits its a win.

Reminder: That you are always chasing the Team you started the chase with. It will be the Team that started off with the lower(#).

Also If you are chasing two teams and then they finally meet each other like in Chase Game 3. You wll bet it twice, from both angles.

Todays(Friday) Games:

Game 1 Chase

SD(6) vs. Cubs
Cin(3) vs. Tex
AZ(3) vs. Balti
SF(3) vs. Bos
Hou(3) vs. Sea
Col(6) vs. TB
Pitt(4) vs. W.Sox
Phila(6) vs. Det
Mets(7) NYY
LAD(6) vs. LAA
ST.Louis(6) vs. Oak

Game 2 Chase

Fld(3) vs. KC
Wash(4) vs. Tor
Ata(3) vs. Clev

Game 4 Chase

Mil(4) vs. Minn

Record: 154 Wins - - 2 Losses All in 30 Days
:00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
I m not quite understand which team u taking the hit and which one u not Gozilla. so for tomorrow's game, can u post which team u say they gonna get the hit in the firs inning and which team that u think its not, cuz i see here u post that 6-0, but not exactly sure how u win it. cuz i see u got 15 games there. :com: :com: hope wat i wrote here make sense to u . sorry my english isnt that good . if u not quite understand me, or maybe i m not too sure which team u playing and which one u not .