Godzilla's Monday System Plays - Wins 31 - 0 Losses in 5 Days

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Record: 31 Wins - - 0 Losses All in 5 Days :00hour

System: Now that we have gone thru about 40 Games. It's time to start my system.

Explain: I like to bet these Prop plays (Run Scored or No Score) in the 1st INN.

I have been tracking the AL & NL Teams and know how many games a team has gone with or without scoring in the 1st INN.

Example:

Florida is aveaging 82% Scoring in the 1st over 40 games. Opp have scored 16 times and they have scored 21 times. and the longest this team has gone without scoring from them or their OPP has been 3 games.

So Far the NL has been ave around 56% and the AL 53%

Last month NL 55% and AL 51%

I too will follow(Chase) a team until I have exceed the longest they have gone with out a score. (Them or Opp). After that it is a lose. if it hits its a win.

Past nights.....

Sun 6 for 8
Mon 5 for 6
Tue 5 for 8
Wed 7 for 8
Thur 3 for 6
Friday 7 for 14
Saturday 12 for 16
Sunday 7 for 15

Todays(Monday) Games:

Game 4 Chase "(#) is the longest the team has gone without a score in the 1st Inn them or Opp.

Tor(4) vs Phia
Balt(4) vs Wash

Note: Even if these teams are not playinging against each other...You still bet these teams vs other new teams. (Tor, Balt,)

Mondays % looks horrible.... AL 33% NL 46%.

Still I am going to play all the NL Games but at a lower $$. besides the top 2 Teams.

AL: Play Oakland - NO Score - They have the lowest % for them and their OPP = 33%

Good Luck Tomorrow.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Omie - you are correct :) It is Washington\Baltimore. But these teams aren't playing each other today. So Playing Baltimore (4) on Tuesday.

Last edited:

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Todays Plays:

All The NL Games....and Oakland (NO Score)

Toronto(4) & Baltimore(4) are not playing games today. Will play these tomorrow.

Good Chase Day. Small Card/

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg