Godzilla's Saturday System Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
MY System:

Explain: I like to bet these Prop plays (Run Scored or No Score) in the 1st INN.

I have been tracking the AL & NL Teams and know how many games a team has gone with or without scoring in the 1st INN.

Example:

Florida is aveaging 80% Scoring in the 1st over 40 games. Opp have scored 25 times and they have scored 27 times. and the longest this team has gone without scoring from them or their OPP has been 3 games.

So Far the NL has been ave around 57% and the AL 58%

April NL 55% and AL 51%
May NL 57% and AL 57%

I too will follow(Chase) a team until I have exceed the longest they have gone with out a score. (Them or Opp). After that it is a lose. if it hits its a win.

Reminder: That you are always chasing the Team you started the chase with. It will be the Team that started off with the lower(#).

Also If you are chasing two teams and then they finally meet each other like in Chase Game 3. You wll bet it twice, from both angles.

Todays(Saturday) Games:

Game 1 Chase

Pitt(4) vs. W.Sox
SF(3) vs. Bos
Ata(3) vs. Clev
Phila(6) vs. Det
Cin(3) vs. Tex
Col(6) vs. TB

Game 2 Chase

AZ(3) vs. Balti
SD(6) vs. Cubs
Hou(3) vs. Sea
Wash(4) vs. Tor
Mets(7) NYY
LAD(6) vs. LAA
ST.Louis(6) vs. Oak

Game 3 Chase

Fld(3) vs. KC

Game 5 Chase

Mil(4) vs. Minn

Record: 160 Wins - - 2 Losses All in 31 Days

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

turksure

play the under
Forum Member
Jul 8, 2005
OK
9 carry overs FROM YESTERDAY, if milw #5 CHASE losses its a 40+ unit loss

Chase #1 - 1 UNIT
#2- 2
#3 - 4
#4 - 8
#5 - 20 UNITS

Something I that

got to have balls and a bankroll + several outs to play this system

Reactions: hammer1

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
Hammer1 , i did asked him the same question yesterday, i dont really know how exactly his system work. lots of win, very little loss, but clueless

jng

Packer Fan
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000
OK, Godzilla, I'll get this one.

"how do u have 15 games listed and go 6 -0.what hap to the other 9 games ???????"

The "other 9 games" are part of ongoing, unresolved chases.

This is a "chase" system. Probably the best any of us have ever seen. You take the "Yes, there will be a score in the first inning" on every NL game and double your bet until it hits.

The limiting criterion is the longest number of games a team has played in before a score in the first inning. For example, if the Brewers have previously gone no more than four games without a score either by them or their opponents, you are willing to chase them five games. Today, if there is no score in the first by either team in Brewers/Twinkies, it will be a loss. Only the third loss in 163 chase sequences. Amazing, actually.

If, however, neither the Bucs nor the Pale Hose score in the first inning today, the same "Yes" bet is made for two units tomorrow and four the next day, eight the next and 16 in the last game of the chase. At the end of the fifth Pirates game, this sequence would be a loss (unlikely, given the incredible record so far) for a significant kick in the nuts of 30 units or more with juice.

You need a good book, a reasonably high limit and excellent money management, This system has not resulted in plus 158 units (160-2) but has netted a great profit to anyone with discipline.

J

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
It's a chase system. He don't lose until the chase is over. It's not that hard to understand. Look at his record.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Record is

Record is

phenomenal............OK i have a couple of shekels layin around ..i''ll give it a shot fer a$100 to $2000.......if one loses i'll just donate more Plasma !!
Thanks for the responses gentlemen.
I'm spending the $$$ already.

Reactions: turksure

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
In Fact............

In Fact............

Case any one just got educated like myself i am going to do the Brewers as a 2 4 8 chase
and the game 2 and 3 chases as 1 and 2 units at least the ones that are left.
Thanks again..........

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
OK, Godzilla, I'll get this one.

"how do u have 15 games listed and go 6 -0.what hap to the other 9 games ???????"

The "other 9 games" are part of ongoing, unresolved chases.

This is a "chase" system. Probably the best any of us have ever seen. You take the "Yes, there will be a score in the first inning" on every NL game and double your bet until it hits.

The limiting criterion is the longest number of games a team has played in before a score in the first inning. For example, if the Brewers have previously gone no more than four games without a score either by them or their opponents, you are willing to chase them five games. Today, if there is no score in the first by either team in Brewers/Twinkies, it will be a loss. Only the third loss in 163 chase sequences. Amazing, actually.

If, however, neither the Bucs nor the Pale Hose score in the first inning today, the same "Yes" bet is made for two units tomorrow and four the next day, eight the next and 16 in the last game of the chase. At the end of the fifth Pirates game, this sequence would be a loss (unlikely, given the incredible record so far) for a significant kick in the nuts of 30 units or more with juice.

You need a good book, a reasonably high limit and excellent money management, This system has not resulted in plus 158 units (160-2) but has netted a great profit to anyone with discipline.

J

jng - Thank You.

I went out early with the Family. We went to the Beach. Just getting back now.

OUCH - DAM Brewers!
But I will continue the Chase....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg