Godzilla's Sunday System Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
#1 Rule: You got nothing Nice to say. Keep Out.

MY System:

Let me explain to all of you how my system works. I like to play these (prop)bets (Score or No - Score in the 1st Inning)
some sites have these wagers and others do not.

Over the last 2 years I have been tracking all of the MLB Teams on wither the Team or their Opp scores in the 1st Inning.

It's Difficult to show here in a Blog what it looks like in Excel. 1 (Means Run) 0 (Means No Score)

Example:

Team

Minn 1 0 1 1 0 0 0
Opp 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

I then calculate based upon the Teams Games Played against how many times they have scored in the 1st Inning. I will do the same for their Opp and then total up the two to get
a final Total.

While looking at this Example you will see that the longest the Team or Opp has gone without scoring is (2). Also looking at it this way you will see trends (When they are
ready to POP)- Score.

I play only the National League. Why? They score in the 1st all the time. AL is to inconsistence, but feel free to play. I play everyday all NL Games to Score!

You will notice that each NL Team has a (#) next to them. This is the Longest the Team or their Opp has gone without scoring in the 1st Inning

How I calculate Wins & Losses:

1.) Wins & Losses - Who Cares....As long as you are making Money.
2.) If you exceed the (#) next to the Team it Becomes a LOSS. If not it is a win. Plain and Simple.

Money Management & Comments:

1.) I am Not a High Roller! I start off real small and the closer I get to the Teams number the more $$ I will put down.
2.) I have multiple accounts where I can exceed limits on certain sites.
3.) Even tho I will get a loss after exceeding a the teams number. I will continue to chase to gain back my money.
4.) NO Team has gone 10 Games in the LAST 2 Years without the Team or their Opp scoring in the 1st Inning.

Stats:

1.) Monthly

NL
April 55%
MAY 57%
June 52%
July 58%
Aug 56%

Todays(Sunday) Games: BOLD Means Teams Chasing

Game 1 Chase

Wash(4) vs. NY Mets(7)
SF(3) vs Fld(3)
AZ(4) vs. Ata(5)
Pitt(4) vs. Phila(6)
Hou(5) vs. SD(6)
LA(6) vs Col(6)

Game 2 Chase

Cinn(3) vs. Milw(5)

Game 3 Chase

Cubs(6) vs. ST Louis(6)

Record: 441 Wins - - 8 Losses All in 87 Days

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Money - Money - Money

Great 2 days.... :00hour

I figure one or two more times around with each team and I am done. :SIB

Saving for College Football and my favorite....College Basketball.

:00hour