Godzilla's Thursdays System Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Thursdays Comments Of The DAY:

1.) I have taken off my record off my Title. People who follow my posts will see the record at the bottom of this posting.
2.) This is MY system. I have put rules in place for my system on Wins & Losses. You go past the (#) at the end of the Team and you get a loss. At this time you
can bail off this team or continue. It's up to you.
3.) I don't post Units. If you have been following. You will notice a High % has been comming in on Game 1 not Game 3 and 4.
4.) If you nothing good to post Please don't post in my post. - Thank You.
5.) I am not a high roller or pay service. I just want to make some $$ and have fun.
6.) I follow other posters here and respect everyone.
7.) I will not post plays that continue after the (#) loss. EXP: NY METS. If you choose to continue it is up to you!

MY System:

Explain: I like to bet these Prop plays (Run Scored or No Score) in the 1st INN.

I have been tracking the AL & NL Teams and know how many games a team has gone with or without scoring in the 1st INN.

Example:

Florida is aveaging 82% Scoring in the 1st over 40 games. Opp have scored 24 times and they have scored 27 times. and the longest this team has gone without scoring from them or their OPP has been 3 games.

So Far the NL has been ave around 57% and the AL 58%

April NL 55% and AL 51%
May NL 57% and AL 57%

I too will follow(Chase) a team until I have exceed the longest they have gone with out a score. (Them or Opp). After that it is a lose. if it hits its a win.

Reminder: That you are always chasing the Team you started the chase with. It will be the Team that started off with the lower(#).

Also If you are chasing two teams and then they finally meet each other like in Chase Game 3. You wll bet it twice, from both angles.

Todays(Thursday) Games:

Game 1 Chase

Atla(3) vs. Cubs(5)
Pitt(4) vs. Wash(4)

Game 2 Chase

Cin(3) vs. ST Louis(6)
SF(3) vs. AZ(3)

Game 3 Chase

Hou(3) vs. Col(6)
LA(4) vs. SD(6)

Record: 102 Wins - - 1 Losses All in 22 Days

bvinnieb

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
NJ
Thanks

Thanks

Screw all these guys that want to give a hard time or suggest you are wrong about your system, the right way is this, post that, blah, blah blah.

I work my ass off and have little time to cap, so appreciate people like you that allow me to review what you are offering. If I want to wager, as any gambler knows, nothing is guaranteed and if they follow someone else, it is at their risk.

Too many people have too much to say. If they have nothing good to say SHUT UP and say nothing.

Thank you for all your work and best of luck to you.

Vinnie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
The stuff I'm doing on first inning told me that the per centages were lower than I like on the Mets game last night. Played it anyway. My decision. not yours. Why do people complain when something you do misses? Good luck today.

turksure

play the under
Forum Member
Jul 8, 2005
OK
Your tread is a lot of fun and we know its requires a lot of work. gl turk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
Thanks for posting these zilla. I like looking at these chase plays and love when you post the team %'s.

I do not necessarily play everything you post but consider the numbers when i make a play and I thank you. Do not let some idiots who are not smart enough to realize a good thing when they see it, chase you away.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

billyboy

Forum Member
Oct 27, 2006
Olmsted Twp, OHIO
thanks

thanks

i don't make alot of posts as you can see, but i follow alot of you guys and really appreciate the hard work you do. i have make some nice cash following you and i just want to say keep it coming and THANKS!

leafsfan

Forum Member
Jun 6, 2007
hey godzilla awsome system u got here....want to try and add on to it.......first of all what does it mean when u have the number beside the team (3)florida (5) atlanta?

second of all would u think that if your chasing a team to score in the first ining and that team is the underdog for the day that they would have a shot(not guranteed) to win the game...i think it would give a good thought as to who could win if that team gets off to a good start in the first inning.......for example you had florida yesterday and they were up 5-0 early and won

and when your chasing the teams to score in the first you should see which game 1 2 or 3 hits more often

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
hey godzilla awsome system u got here....want to try and add on to it.......first of all what does it mean when u have the number beside the team (3)florida (5) atlanta?

second of all would u think that if your chasing a team to score in the first ining and that team is the underdog for the day that they would have a shot(not guranteed) to win the game...i think it would give a good thought as to who could win if that team gets off to a good start in the first inning.......for example you had florida yesterday and they were up 5-0 early and won

and when your chasing the teams to score in the first you should see which game 1 2 or 3 hits more often

The (#) next to the Team is the number of games the team or their opp. has gone without scoring in the 1st INN.

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
I would to have the info on Teams when they score in the 1st INN do they continue to win on the second part of the day...On second half bets - after 5 INN.

I think some sites have this.

This would be a good stat.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg