Godzilla's Tuesday System Plays - Wins 63 - 0 Losses in 13 Days

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Record: 63 Wins - - 0 Losses All in 13 Days

System: Now that we have gone thru about 40 Games. It's time to start my system.

Explain: I like to bet these Prop plays (Run Scored or No Score) in the 1st INN.

I have been tracking the AL & NL Teams and know how many games a team has gone with or without scoring in the 1st INN.

Example:

Florida is aveaging 84% Scoring in the 1st over 40 games. Opp have scored 20 times and they have scored 22 times. and the longest this team has gone without scoring from them or their OPP has been 3 games.

So Far the NL has been ave around 57% and the AL 58%

Last month NL 55% and AL 51%

I too will follow(Chase) a team until I have exceed the longest they have gone with out a score. (Them or Opp). After that it is a lose. if it hits its a win.

Reminder: That you are always chasing the Team you started the chase with. It will be the Team that started off with the lower(#).

Also If you are chasing two teams and then they finally meet each other like in Chase Game 3. You wll bet it twice, from both angles.

Past nights.....

Sun 6 for 8
Mon 5 for 6
Tue 5 for 8
Wed 7 for 8
Thur 3 for 6
Fri 7 for 14
Sat 12 for 16
Sun 7 for 15
Mon 1 for 4
Tue 3 for 8
Wed 5 for 8
Thur 4 for 6
Fri 5 for 8
Sat 6 fot 8
Sun 2 for 8
Mon 3 for 5

Todays(Tuesday) Games:

Game 1 Chase

Cinn(3) vs. Houston(3)
Fld(3) vs. Cubs(5)
St Louis(6) vs. Colo(6)
AZ(3) vs. Phila(6)

Game 2 Chase

Pitt(4) vs. SD(6)

Game 3 Chase

San Fran(3) vs. NY Mets(3)
LA(4) vs Wash(4)
Milw(4) vs Atla(3)

Oakland = NO Score (Always) They are at 38%

GOAL: 100 Wins and 0 Losses

Omie

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Wisconsin's Armpit
do you have any numbers on trying to chase every game every night. I know you play all NL games, but do you have anything on this?

jordan23

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Godzilla

I want to thank you for all your hard work. Keep it up. Also want to say thanks for highlighting the teams we are chasing. Makes it much easier for me and I'm sure other people. Thanks alot.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
do you have any numbers on trying to chase every game every night. I know you play all NL games, but do you have anything on this?

Omie - I have the % on the AL and NL.

The AL Teams have longer (#)'s - That Scare me away...

If I had the $$$ I would bet the AL to NOT Score and the NL TO SCORE.

The AL%'s start to go down over the next couple of months.

Hope this helps....

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Godzilla

I want to thank you for all your hard work. Keep it up. Also want to say thanks for highlighting the teams we are chasing. Makes it much easier for me and I'm sure other people. Thanks alot.

Jordan23 - No Problem figure this might help people. The system works.....All Game 3 Chases all hit :) to prove the system works.

Hope you have been Cashing in :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg