Godzilla's Wednesday System Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
MY System:

Explain: I like to bet these Prop plays (Run Scored or No Score) in the 1st INN.

I have been tracking the AL & NL Teams and know how many games a team has gone with or without scoring in the 1st INN.

Example:

Florida is aveaging 80% Scoring in the 1st over 40 games. Opp have scored 25 times and they have scored 27 times. and the longest this team has gone without scoring from them or their OPP has been 3 games.

So Far the NL has been ave around 57% and the AL 58%

April NL 55% and AL 51%
May NL 57% and AL 57%

I too will follow(Chase) a team until I have exceed the longest they have gone with out a score. (Them or Opp). After that it is a lose. if it hits its a win.

Reminder: That you are always chasing the Team you started the chase with. It will be the Team that started off with the lower(#).

Also If you are chasing two teams and then they finally meet each other like in Chase Game 3. You wll bet it twice, from both angles.

Todays(Wednesday) Games:

Game 1 Chase

AZ(3) vs. NYY
Phila(6) vs. CHW
Pitt(4) vs. Tex
Cubs(5) vs. Sea
Hou(3) vs. Oak
ST.Louis(6) vs. KC
SF(3) vs. Tor

Game 2 Chase

Mil(4) vs. Det
Wash(4) vs. Balt
LAD(6) vs. Mets

Game 3 Chase

SD(6) vs. TB
Col(6) vs. Bos
Cin(3) vs. LAA
Ata(3) vs. Minn

Game 4 Chase

Fld(3) vs. CLE (NOTE: Need to score today, or a loss)

Record: 135 Wins - - 2 Losses All in 28 Days

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
Just thought you might be interested. I know you like Oak to not score. The help in that game is 4-1 to not score in the NL. Good luck

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Just thought you might be interested. I know you like Oak to not score. The help in that game is 4-1 to not score in the NL. Good luck

Thanks gsp

Even tho I am wanting them to score. I am also playing them to not score. Just not post that anymore.

I am chasing Houston so hopefully they hit or if they don't I will still be chasing Houston on to Chase Game 2.

Sooner or latter win on both sides. :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
I played SF and Pit. I have a big edge in both. Good luck on the rest of your plays.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg