Going against montreal next 10.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
I will follow this but i feel like going against them on the next 10.
Couple of signs at the moment but will add up the trends in the days to come considering the schedule.

Theodore was in goal for the last 14 games.
Very solid overall he showed some signs of weakness in the latest games.
Theo is not use to stay in for consecutive games and his small shape should reach him sooner or later.
Last 4 games GAA=2.75
Previous 6 games GAA=1.75
Backup is Garon and he lost 4 of last 4.
On offense Perreault is about the only one producing whit regularity. oOffense has been unable to produce anything or to finish what it has started.
Whit out Bullis, Audette and Juneau this offense just canot produce enought to win.
In the last 5 games an average of 1.6 goals and a pp of 15.8%

Montreal will play 10 of next 12 on the road and i feel this could be a long 2 weeks.

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
I haven't heard of Hackett coming off IR yet.

Garon was sent down to ALH games a few times for experience. That was Nov 13 and 30th. He hurried back to be on roster for FL and NYR matches next day or so.

Hackett dislocated shoulder Oct 20 was listed out for 6-8 weeks. He had his first full practice Dec 1. Had hard time lifting arm over his shoulder. Said to media he had no idea when he'd be back.

Any more info out there?

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
frogy,
funny you have this thread b/c i was thinking about betting on the wild as a progressive play, since they had either tied or lost their last 3 and i think they might get some value in these next two games, both of which are winable for minn in my opinion..then seeing you talk about going against montreal strengthens my lean here in taking the wild..need to hit the net and find some info, dont know if this +150 money line for minny will stay that high considerig all of montreal's injuries--

faceoff.com........
Jeff Hackett will return to the lineup in either Atlanta on Wednesday or Philadelphia on Thursday.

[This message has been edited by wigs (edited 12-10-2001).]

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
frogy, here you go...translation???

Jeff Hackett sera en uniforme ce lundi lorsque le Canadien accueillera le Wild du Minnesota au Centre Molson. Jos? Th?odore d?fendra le filet du Tricolore, mais la seule pr?sence de Hackett sur le banc se veut une excellente nouvelle pour l'entra?neur Michel Therrien.
Le gardien ?g? de 33 ans a rat? les sept derni?res semaines en raison d'une luxation de l'?paule gauche subie le 20 octobre dernier contre Buffalo.

Ce match du Canadien sera le dernier d'une s?rie de cinq ? domicile. L'?quipe a subi trois d?faites et r?colt? un match nul.

Le Tricolore se retrouve au 10e rang de l'Association de l'Est. Apr?s la rencontre de lundi, le Canadien va disputer 12 de ses 14 prochains matchs ? l'?tranger.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Wigs you know i charge 125$ an hour to translate. I guess for a winner by Sam i will do it for free.
Did not have this news when i posted.

The text says that i am a great guy but also:
Hackett will be back on the bench tonight.
This game will be the last of a serie of 5 home game where mtl went 0-3-1
Montreal will play 12 of next 14 on the road.

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
your check is in the mail--thanks frogy, glad to know that montreal thinks frogy is a great guy..we here at madjacks agree....

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
You maybe on to something here. Will keep an eye out.

------------------
SEPT 11, 2001. THE DAY THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

R.I.P. TO ALL VICTIMS
We are in this together

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Here it goes.
Game 1
Minnesota +.5 (+100)
-------------------------
GLTA
No time for long post but these updates
Quintal and Markov not in
Traverse in

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Frenchy, i like your idea, but as for tonights, its hard to see a team go winless on a homestand. But who knows, im passing on that one.

Forum Member
Frogy, i'm on Montreal tonight ml
frown.gif

You traduction was "almost"
rolleyes.gif
correct ! Be careful about your traduction, i'll be watching you!
tongue.gif

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
PART 2 TONIGHT-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-
I will go to the end whit this.
But i feel i should have been on this one 6 games ago when theodore had 9 games in a row and injuries where coming in.
This is not a strong play today but i have to go to the end of my idea
Hackett will be in goal tonight
Juneau will be back for week end.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
AFTER 2/10
+05
-------------------------------------------
Part 3 tonight
Montreal on o days rest is 1-3, no surprise this is a team that needs preparation to win. When playing on no rest they are 1.75 GF 3 GA
Montreal scoring 2 goals or less are 1-10 overall and 0-4 on the road
Boucher should be in goals against theodore.
Both % are above 93%
Philadelphia defense in the last 5 gave an average of 1.2 goals
Both PK are aboce 92%
In Montreal last 6 they are 4u-1o-1P.
When Philadelphie scores 3 goals or more they are 12-1

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
PHI/MON info

Battle Field

Flyers have been against the wall with injuries all season

By Brian Marks

...Barber said that Roman Cechmanek will start against the Canadiens and Boucher, who was activated from the injured list on Monday, will be in net Saturday night in Boston.

While the Flyers defeated the Canadiens in October, 5-1, at the Molson Centre, it was the first time they had done so since December of 1999. Last season, the Flyers failed to win any of the four meetings, losing three of them. The Flyers haven?t defeated Montreal at the First Union Center since February of 1999, a span of five games (0-3-2).

What makes this contest more intriguing is that the Canadiens, who haven?t qualified for the playoffs in the past three seasons, roll into their Wednesday night contest with Atlanta with a winning mark of 13-11-4-1. In their October 27 meeting, Montreal was forced, due to injury, to start third-string goaltender Mathieu Garon.

Jeff Hackett, who began the year as the number one goalie, just returned from the injured list on December 9 after dislocating his left shoulder. Jose Theodore is healthy and playing well for the ?Habs.? In 22 games, he has posted a 9-8-4 record, two shutouts, a .931 save percentage, and a 1.97 goals-against average that currently ranks fourth in the NHL. Theodore will start in net Thursday night.

Through it all, though, the Canadiens have been struck with the same inconsistency as the Flyers. Before defeating Minnesota, 4-0, on Monday, they were winless in five straight. Newly acquired forward Donald Audette, who has totaled 17 points (5G,12A) for Dallas and Montreal this season, is out most likely for the season following a freak injury that severed 11 out of 12 tendons in his wrist after being cut by a skate in a December 1 contest with the New York Rangers. Forward Jan Bulis joins Joe Juneau on the injured list with a knee injury. Bulis is out for another four weeks and Juneau will be out the remainder of this week...

Bet on MyBookie