Yanks turn it up a notch against the tigers

Yanks & Moose for 2 units (-$150)

Glta

Doc

spartan

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Long Island
I'm with you it's time to get the bats going again. Beat the tigers back to the stone age and hopefully stick it up sheffields ass :bigun: . This is for you sheff :gf:

Mister Covers

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2006
You're on New York???? I can't believe it. You must put a lot of work into your handicapping. How's that NYY moneytrain? You've just lost over a week's worth of profit in the last three days.

B-More took it to us....:shrug:

Yanks turn it up a notch against the tigers

Yanks & Moose for 2 units (-$150)

Glta

Doc

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
MC....give us all a break man! I'm sorry, but you're one of the most irritating posters on here to me!!! You're comments are B.S.!!! So, the Yankees lost tonight! Big fock'n deal! Why don't you check their record after the all star break. Yes, I agree it is unprofitable when people take them all the time because of their popularity, but there are good spots to take them. Personally, I thought tonight was one and I was wrong! Sorry to be an azzhole, but you come on here like "Mr. know it all" making people feel like complete idiots for taking a team that loses. I read your crap all the time....just gets old. I said this awhile back and I"ll say it again....if you posted plays or helpful tips and were a "real" part of this forum trying to help out I wouldn't have an issue with you. I'm sure you're a great capper, but you're posts and comments make you seem very full of yourself.

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
MC....give us all a break man! I'm sorry, but you're one of the most irritating posters on here to me!!! You're comments are B.S.!!! So, the Yankees lost tonight! Big fock'n deal! Why don't you check their record after the all star break. Yes, I agree it is unprofitable when people take them all the time because of their popularity, but there are good spots to take them. Personally, I thought tonight was one and I was wrong! Sorry to be an azzhole, but you come on here like "Mr. know it all" making people feel like complete idiots for taking a team that loses. I read your crap all the time....just gets old. I said this awhile back and I"ll say it again....if you posted plays or helpful tips and were a "real" part of this forum trying to help out I wouldn't have an issue with you. I'm sure you're a great capper, but you're posts and comments make you seem very full of yourself.

:iagree: