Gold Sheet 2 unit play!!!!!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
Washington +9

I have posted their top plays in here the last 3 weeks. Remember, I don't cap college only pro. They are 2-0 on their 2 units this season and 11-5 on their 1.5 units (I don't play the 1 unit games).

Good luck whatever you do this weekend! Just don't play the other side here..............:D

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
very generous of you

very generous of you

appreciated.....i`m a marylander also....keep your head down out there...i`m sure you know what i mean....g.l.

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
Thanks I appreciate you posting, but too bad they chose Washington because I can't bet against my Trojans. I personally think this is a very bad game to handicap. Washingtons first road game and USC gets back our SS Troy Polomolou but we lost our best DL for season. I think USC wins by 10pts and that is right about where the line is. My advice is take the OVER. The side could go either way.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
usc

usc

did you say polomalu is playing?......i also had a strong lean toward usc this weekend....i think the udub defense is shaky at best.....this play by gold sheet is screwing my card up.....i felt reall good about taking an anti-consensus play on usc.....damn....

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
thanx GW

I like in Rockville and have been running in zig zags to my car recently. It's pretty damn scary!

Again, I don't know much about college ball. I don't like to follow it because #1 I went to Boston University which didn't have a football team, #2 I grew up in MD where the football team always sucked, and #3 (and most important) I hate the NCAA. Until College goes to a playoff format where the champion is rewarded on the field, I will never follow it. Break down the top 16 teams and let em go at it.....

Anyway, my friends and I do rotate every year who pays for this service and it has always been profitable. I don't mind sharing the big plays with all my friends in here....... I'm sorry I haven't done it sooner in the season...

Good luck everyone! ;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Let's get em today w/ Wash!!!! I posted the play late last night on the thread as well!!! Big Deuce on the board or some other Cappers call it the Super 7 play! I like calling it Hammerin the DEUCE!!! Go Wash!!!! My only play of the day!!
:bigun: :bigun: :weed:

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
I got the play at +8 which is ALOT more attractive than the +7 am seeing now! USC big DT out for the season and Polomolou is coming back for USC but not 100% healthy! I think Wash going on the road the first time in awhile will tighten this team up and get them focused go WASH!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

FlashInVegas

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2002
Vegas baby!
hmmmm...

hmmmm...

looks like the gold sheet took a dump this week...

theyre feeling ok because they took your money regardless of the outcome...crooks!

:(

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
u guys should have looked to see what feist was playing before u dumped on washington! i loved usc today-almost was a bigger play for me ecxcept the line wasnt where i need it to be!