Golden St 2nd half

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fatback

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
shooting almost identical with SA at 46% and GS at 44%. Only difference is Free throws and I think SA will slow it down since they're up by 22.

GS -1 for $500

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

netMinder

Tailing away.
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2008
dude... that's not your fault in the least bit.. you had it in the bag..

San Antonio had the ball and was running out the clock with 12 seconds left up by 19.. and in comes ass clown Nate Robinson to commit a foul with 4 seconds left sending SA to the line and they sank both free throws..

Dear Nate: It's shit like this that have made you a nobody your entire career.. You're not among the elite.. you're not even among the above average. your a clown, period.

tough one to swallow indeed brother..

Last edited:

Blue22

Forum Member
Apr 15, 2012
Philly
fatback..Question for you..am I nuts..or was that score 71-49 at half?? 22 point lead..Took Golden State -1 second half and suddenly the spurs only scored 70, which was posted at the end of the game too..I never saw the score change like that in my life! Besides a foul with 4 seconds, losing a point at half was the difference in a push and a loss.

bulldog

Forum Member
Sep 28, 1999
deep south
robinson fouled with 10 seconds to go and san ant made one; then gs missed shot and he fouled again at mid court with 4 seconds to go and they made both to push 2nd half bet.

league may want to check into this.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fatback

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Question for you..am I nuts..or was that score 71-49 at half?? 22 point lead..Took Golden State -1 second half and suddenly the spurs only scored 70, which was posted at the end of the game too..I never saw the score change like that in my life! Besides a foul with 4 seconds, losing a point at half was the difference in a push and a loss

YES!!!!!!! that was the score at the half on espn.com and GS pushed the 2nd half by winning by 1 pt but cbssportsline had them tying the 2nd half and as of this morning, espn had changed theirs. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

I've never seen anything like it :director: :director:

fatback

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
San Antonio had the ball and was running out the clock with 12 seconds left up by 19.. and in comes ass clown Nate Robinson to commit a foul with 4 seconds left sending SA to the line and they sank both free throws..

robinson fouled with 10 seconds to go and san ant made one; then gs missed shot and he fouled again at mid court with 4 seconds to go and they made both to push 2nd half bet.

league may want to check into this.

I agree!!!!!!!!! why the FAWCK would you want to foul someone when you're down by 19 with 4 seconds to go :shrug: :mj13: :mj13: :mj13: