Golf betting question

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
Had Morikawa plus 1800 as first round leader. Due to “Dead heat rules” and the 3 way tie my bet only paid 2 to 1. Does that seem correct?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Had Morikawa plus 1800 as first round leader. Due to “Dead heat rules” and the 3 way tie my bet only paid 2 to 1. Does that seem correct?

Just a guess that they will have to consider the odds of the other players that were tied after 1R.

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
Rahm was probably no lower than 12 to 1 but Spaun had to be higher than 30 to 1 which is what Bradley was. I will call and get explanation. Next to the grading they said is was Rule M. Just curious what that is.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I looked around for you and it seems like different books use different rules. I really can't find the definitive answer for this situation of 3 being tied in the 1st round. I think the M is referring to money line but I don't really know that either. I probably shouldn't have gotten myself involved. Good luck, 2/1 sounds low to me.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I've had it happen a few times.

They added the odds, divided by winners, and went from there.

Good call, though!

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
Betagame corrected it. There was a bug in their system. It paid 6 to 1 instead of 18 to 1 since there were 3 winners. Their customer service is the best. They don’t send me a Christmas Turkey like Betjamaica used to do but they are a great book.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Johnny Smurgo

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 17, 2021
Canada
Yes, this is correct. According to the rules of dead heats in sports betting, any bets on two or more equal outcomes in the same event are split. This means that the winnings of such bets are divided by the number of equal outcomes. In this case, three players shared the lead at the end of the first round and so each bet on any one of those players paid out at 2-1.
For those who are fans of kabaddi, the best place to bet on this sport online is Lottabet. Kabaddi is a popular sport in India and many other countries, and Lottabet offers a comprehensive guide to help new and experienced bettors understand the basics of kabaddi betting. With a user-friendly platform and a wide range of betting options, Lottabet is the perfect place for kabaddi fans to place their bets and win big.

Whether you're new to kabaddi betting or you're a seasoned bettor, Lottabet offers the tools and resources you need to make informed decisions and maximize your winnings. From in-depth betting guides to real-time odds and betting options, Lottabet has everything you need to make your kabaddi betting experience a success.To learn more about kabaddi betting and how to get started, check out Lottabet's guide. With Lottabet, you'll have everything you need to win big and have fun playing kabaddi.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie