Golf Books?

snakeeyes

Forum Member
Jul 8, 2001
NY
Can anyone suggest a solid golf out? Looking to make some small plays this weekend?

Stanley

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
Manchester, England
www.tour-tips.com
Depends what type of bet and which Tours ...

If it's matchups and for the PGA Tour, then Carib, WSEX and Pinnacle would be my favorites from the current set of MadJack sponsors.

If you're looking for other Tours and other types of betting as well, that would be a different matter ;)

BOBBYW

Forum Member
Jul 19, 1999
HENDERSON, NV
THANX FOR THAT STANLEY

THANX FOR THAT STANLEY

I WILL MAKE A NOTE OF THAT FOR MATCHUPS. WHATS BOOKS DO YOU LIKE FOR OUTRIGHTS, SENIORS, AND THE LPGA. APPRECIATE IT.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Stanley

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
Manchester, England
www.tour-tips.com
Bobby, the top two on my list would be

Five Dimes
and
Bet365USA.com

Five Dimes has good coverage of the four main Tours - PGA, European, Senior PGA and LPGA - for matchups every week, while Bet365USA.com (or just Bet365.co.uk in the UK) has a smaller number of matchups just has good coverage for outrights with five places being paid on each Tour. Both have signed up with Neteller and PayPal so transferring funds is straightforward.

Others that I like, but with the primary problem being transferring funds, are

BetandWin
and
NetBetSports

BetandWin took over Simon Bold and inherited their golf linemaker. They now offer matchups for all four Tours and are very unique! Lots of value to had with them. NetBetSports only offer outrights, but do so for all four Tours and offer six places, albeit at 1/5 rather than 1/4 odds. The main drawbacks with these two books are that the only easy way to deposit funds with them is via credit card (or debit card for NetBetSports for UK punters). That can be a problem transferring funds from one place to another from week to week.

Other to mention are

Ladbrokes, William Hill and Centrebet, who offer some attractive odds for these Tours (Ladbrokes do not cover Seniors golf), but do not take custom from US citizens.

Finally, Sportsinteraction do offer outright odds for these four Tours, though only four places and they have signed up with PayPal, though not Neteller. They do not have a great reputation for customer service though.

Hope this helps ;)

Bet on MyBookie