Golf Magnet Bracelets - do they help?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
I got an e-mail from a major golf store that is selling all of their golf magnet bracelets - the ones that are supposed to help with aches and pains, etc., - for $9.95. These are originally A LOT more expensive than that, and they have a lot of different styles.

Wondering if anyone here has used them, and what they specifically think they do for them? I don't like wearing jewelry at all, don't even wear a watch, but since I'm on the back side of 40 I seem to always have some sort of ache and pain cropping up.

Thanks for any info/advice.

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
rookeShieldsBackontheBoards008-vi.jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
they do not work. i had a q-ray and tried it for 30 days. there's another thread around here about them if you search bracelets, i think.

mine was something like $130 so i guess 100 bucks is worth a try though. i think morris got bracelet AND necklace :mj07:

he hasn't reported back on it yet. maybe he will when he sees this thread.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Morris

Tent Maker
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Above the Clouds....
I tried the magnet and it didn't seem to do anything.

I've been wearing the other one I bought for about 6 weeks now. I don't know if it works or just my imagination but the arthritus seems to be better. I did notice right away that I seem to breathe better. :shrug:

I'll look for the site.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I got an e-mail from a major golf store that is selling all of their golf magnet bracelets - the ones that are supposed to help with aches and pains, etc., - for $9.95. These are originally A LOT more expensive than that, and they have a lot of different styles.

Wondering if anyone here has used them, and what they specifically think they do for them? I don't like wearing jewelry at all, don't even wear a watch, but since I'm on the back side of 40 I seem to always have some sort of ache and pain cropping up.

Thanks for any info/advice.

These are great for lower back pain. The more expensive they are, the better for your back.

You see, the bracelet will remove several dollars from your wallet, relieving much unneeded stress from the lower lumbar region.

:SIB

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
they do not work. i had a q-ray and tried it for 30 days. there's another thread around here about them if you search bracelets, i think.

mine was something like $130 so i guess 100 bucks is worth a try though. i think morris got bracelet AND necklace :mj07:

he hasn't reported back on it yet. maybe he will when he sees this thread.

I can't see you buying one, Jack.............

854812238_c357557f7e.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Thanks for the, um, help. The main reason I asked was that my father in law has had two, and swears by them. That, and the price is just $9.95, which is really cheap, compared to what they usually are.

But, $9.95 is expensive for something I don't really WANT to wear if it doesn't do anything.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
When the skin around your wrist turns green in color.....................................thats when you know that its really working.. Also may I suggest those foot pads you stick to your feet while you sleep and they remove the toxins from you blood and give you more energy!!! Mine came off and stuck to the sheets because I toss and turn a lot when I sleep, I don't know if that is because I don't like my bed or I am tortured by some evil being dwelling in the inner reaches of my soul, but much to my surprise the pads had literally absorbed any feelings I had for the skank that was laying next to me. Hell those were only three bucks and well worth the investment.

Hope this helps,
FDC