Golfing in Vegas ?

sparky38

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2002
Was looking for some help from some of the locals .. I played some nice courses every year i head to Vegas although the strip courses can get pricey .. Have played TPc summerlin and Bad lands.. But last year i played at Boulder City course nice track and the price is right at $50 dollars a round .. Any other courses like Boulder City you can recomend would be appreciated . Thanks in advance . Sparky 38:shrug:

He Hate Me

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
Seal Beach,Ca
LasVegas National on DI rd, was a tour site about 5 yrs ago, formerly the Lv Hilton. American golf took over and jack up price to 80. little overpriced but not too bad.

Primm,Nv

Cal-Nev border 40 min from Lv, 2 courses very nice course they charge 120 but is 60 with a Primmadona room key. 1 of the courses is 6mos old. They are pretty lax with the discounts.

Pretty tough to play a nice course for 50 without being a resideant or having a card, the whole town has jacked up prices last 4yrs.

sparky38

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2002
Thanks he hate me i have played national was good track but as you have said thay have gone to pricey for a round of golf .. if your ever there looking for golf along with boulder city there is a course called Los Prados little short but good shape only about $40 . And boulder city worth the trip right by damn kill to birds with one drive ..Good luck Sparky :shrug:

Bet on MyBookie