gonna try this again.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

barmeezee

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2012
If one made enough betting his actual plays then why would they need service revenue? I never understood this

william13

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
hoosier
If one made enough betting his actual plays then why would they need service revenue? I never understood this

its called a pay service , some people dont have time to do all of the homework but love to wager on sunday ... win and help

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

barmeezee

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm talkin bout people who run services ..if they won enough betting there plays they wouldn't need to make money selling the same plays

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I'm talkin bout people who run services ..if they won enough betting there plays they wouldn't need to make money selling the same plays

And if they make all this money betting sports, why should they share that information and take the time to give it away for free?

That be like a cook that has a special recipe for something that he makes millions off of and give the recipe away for free? I don't think so.

barmeezee

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2012
It's An interesting debate.. Obviously throughout most of the gambling forums the service industry has an awful reputation and most get upset to see someone go tout. But in most cases even with folks like RaS who have good transparency And not so much shady marketing there isn't much "information" being paid for ..its primarily the plays only which anyone can do.. I agree though that the information and capping strategy that Someone uses to arrive at these winners shouldn't go for free but in most instances it still doesn't .only one side or the other is all ya get .

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Doc Holiday 12

" Say When "
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2001
Johnston RI USA
????

And if they make all this money betting sports, why should they share that information and take the time to give it away for free?

That be like a cook that has a special recipe for something that he makes millions off of and give the recipe away for free? I don't think so.

CigDank

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2010

:facepalm: :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Mover

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2000
Detroit,Mi

I don't understand why you think it's wrong for someone to even make more money. If I was big bettor I would look into a service, even though I'm retired capping games takes too much time on a daily basis.
My own personal finances I have an financial advisor who charges me a fee because I don't have the knowledge or time to handle it. If he doesn't perform I just move on.