Good Comedy.... for those with nothing better to do

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Go to I heartradio and get look up "the fan" out of Green Bay.. 6 AM - 11 AM central time and listen to the hosts and the callers hammer the Packers for their draft, it is funny cause some of the fans are drunk already.

Green Bay sports radio is the best on Mondays over anyone else, they are honest win or lose and they get the drunkest fan base calling in.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Go to I heartradio and get look up "the fan" out of Green Bay.. 6 AM - 11 AM central time and listen to the hosts and the callers hammer the Packers for their draft, it is funny cause some of the fans are drunk already.

Green Bay sports radio is the best on Mondays over anyone else, they are honest win or lose and they get the drunkest fan base calling in.

They're not drunk. That's the way those inbred fucks talk every day. The same ten clowns call in every show. When the Packers win a game, "we're going to the Super Bowl!" When they lose, the season is over. The hosts suck ass. I seriously don't know how those two guys are still on the air.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
They're not drunk. That's the way those inbred fucks talk every day. The same ten clowns call in every show. When the Packers win a game, "we're going to the Super Bowl!" When they lose, the season is over. The hosts suck ass. I seriously don't know how those two guys are still on the air.

Are you talking about "Bill and Rookie?" I think they are far better than the Minneapolis guys in that time spot. Paul Allen is such a homer he won't criticize one player on the team. Calls the Vikings shit offensive line,"the Minnesota Moving Company." He was interviewing mediocre at best LB Aaron Henderson a few years back and said, " I think you are the most coveted fee agent LB in the league" I almost had to have a back brace as I almost drove off the road. Its nauseating how he pats the Vikes on the back even after a loss.

Bill and Rookie seem fairly honest

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Are you talking about "Bill and Rookie?" I think they are far better than the Minneapolis guys in that time spot. Paul Allen is such a homer he won't criticize one player on the team. Calls the Vikings shit offensive line,"the Minnesota Moving Company." He was interviewing mediocre at best LB Aaron Henderson a few years back and said, " I think you are the most coveted fee agent LB in the league" I almost had to have a back brace as I almost drove off the road. Its nauseating how he pats the Vikes on the back even after a loss.

Bill and Rookie seem fairly honest

They come completely unprepared every show. At least that's how it was 5 years ago. I haven't listened to them forever.

jas4bama

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2012
birmingham,al

Please be honest and don't hold anything back next time.:lol: And thats the way Alabama announcer is as well,,Ole Eli,,He tells you what color EVERYBODY in the stadium is wearing and cant tell you the score or time but once a game,,Usually after its over,,,GREAT hockey guy,,awful football guy,,

Bet on MyBookie