Good play!

tubbysmith

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2004
What a boring game this is turning out to be.

Islanders are a boring trap team who have, in this game, received five straight power-plays.

I've got the Lightning too, and my ticket is already forgotten. This one is over, blah.

FU Islanders, total garbage, no-talent, poor excuse of a hockey team whose style has no place in the new-age NHL.

catsan kool

trucculent?
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2006
Maple Ontario
tubby, while you're at it, toss in the wild, jackets, blues, sharks, stars and a few others. These mentioned teams are notorious for putting their fans asleep with their defensive and trap play.:sleep:Too bad, i have TB in a parlay:shrug:

tubbysmith

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2004
right..

biggest bunch of bull-shiat i've seen in an overtime game in a long, long while.

first, we get 5 straight calls against the lightning, and 2 straight in overtime, exactly back-to-back, and the second call was a ghost call.

those zeeb's need to be repremanded at the very least, if not investigated. blah.

fark the nhl. this isn't what it was supposed to be like after the lockout.

all the changes they made in an effort to 'help' scoring, and scoring is down, yet again. and please, don't tell me it's the goaltending. it's the boring style the islanders and far too many other teams play, and it's also why attendance is down in MANY nhl markets, (of course, it doesn't stop many teams from over-reporting attendance, look it up) especially south of the border. get your head out of your ass already, betteman.

islanders are utter trash. anyone on them tonight is an amateur and should mail a farking cheque to those crooked referees, who obviously aren't happey with their 300k a year. must have had a side-bet back in NY with the bonanno clan.

btw, if you doubt the fix couldn't have possibly been in here, i've got a few things to say to you.

rick tocchet (clearly involved in nhl gambling, however, not charged for it)

janet gretzky

those two are just the tip of what has turned out to be a very well-hidden iceberg. it's like what they say about rats...if you see one, there's ten more scampering around under the floorboards.

countless other instances where referees have been caught match-fixing in soccer, boxing, baseball, cricket, the nba...the nfl...we can't forget that pitt-sea superbowl now can we? don't worry, it happens in the nhl too, especially since the nhl is so inconspicuous and the last true frontier for match-tampering.

/rant

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie