Good Presidential Preference Quiz?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
I know we've had these posted here previously, but if anyone has any links to Presidential Preference Quizzes, please post them. Looking for objective questions, not skewed or worded to steer opinions. My wife is having a very hard time deciding who to vote for, and I think something like this might help. I really like the ones that let you give an importance value to each question, to allow the most important views to establish your "vote." She gets serious campaigning from her partners and her father, and I lean the other way, and I don't try to influence her unless she asks.

Thanks for any links.

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
I know we've had these posted here previously, but if anyone has any links to Presidential Preference Quizzes, please post them. Looking for objective questions, not skewed or worded to steer opinions. My wife is having a very hard time deciding who to vote for, and I think something like this might help. I really like the ones that let you give an importance value to each question, to allow the most important views to establish your "vote." She gets serious campaigning from her partners and her father, and I lean the other way, and I don't try to influence her unless she asks.

Thanks for any links.

Chad, it seems almost impossible to find real independent information, the news media chooses to pick sides instead of informing people. JMO.