Good site and funny plus a comment

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

H-Town

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2002
Houston, Texas
Thought you guys might want to check this site out. These guys have a pretty good record and their stuff is funny. I came across them only today but have laughed my ass off at some of their comments. Let me know what you all think....

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=47795&ck=

Also - could someone please explain the story behind Hello There. I thought we are all supposed tobe buds. Yes he made a mistake with his money management but havent we all at one point or another. if you say you havent then I think you are full of crap. There must be more to it than I know. Just curious.

JOSHNAUDI

That Guy
Forum Member
Dec 12, 2000
Seguin, TX
www.schwartz-associates.com
If this was the first time he had gone bust it would be different. Last year, his scheme was to revealed to us and was met with the same skepticism that you see now. He had a theory that every once in a while there wasa a "gem play" that meant no way in the wide world it could lose. Last year (or year before - can't remember) the play was on the Vikings -400. He laid a billion or so and posted "no way the vikes win at home vs (put in terrible team) Now I do believe he had won a couple going into this game. His promise was if I lose you won't hear from me till next year. Needless to say we just started hearing from him a couple of weeks ago - the bet entire account guy is back. It looked like he was going to be okay by actually betting 1/4 of his account per game. The notion - turn 2k into 10k or go bust. I believe he was 1-2 before last night. I know he lost a quarter on UTEP +19 v Hawaii and won some change back by putting it all on De La Hoya over Vargas. His philosophy changed to I'm only betting all of it on huge favorites and then will get back to 1/4 per play until the "Gem Play" comes along. Florida St was a huge favorite, but playing this way means you can't lose one of these. He lost. Actually I like the guy - doesn't get upset when he's getting ragged on. Says basically I understand what your saying but I'm going to keep doing this. Enough of this - hope you understand a little more.