GOP sinks to new level of depravity

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Nice lil' scare tactics commercial with Osama and nuclear detonation. "The Stakes". Does LBJ get royalties, or at least a copyright credit for this one? Good to see they are spending money on commercials reminding us to be afraid of the guy that Bush "isn't that concerned" about.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
How about being scared of Bush's go-to guy in Pakistan that we were told to believe in regarding the war on terra. Now he is brokering deals with the baddest taliban mo-fos that were such a concern for Americans.

I guess the war on terra takes some strange turns, depending on what is important at the time.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Nice lil' scare tactics commercial with Osama and nuclear detonation. "The Stakes". Does LBJ get royalties, or at least a copyright credit for this one? Good to see they are spending money on commercials reminding us to be afraid of the guy that Bush "isn't that concerned" about.

Well, smurph this kind of stuff works. Weasal just called me and asked me if i could sit with him tonight. He told me to knock real loud and give him a chance to move the three tables and ten chairs he has in front of his door. Maybe i will just knock on his window first or lite a smoke bomb before i knock.

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
Well, i think the reupblicans a finished after they looked the other way with that pedophile faggot foley.

I don't get what the attraction is to this party that does nothing but phuck working people. I know politicians suck in general... but Bush had to know about this faggot sexual pedophile Foley.

BUSH KNEW, CHENEY FLEW
TURK 182

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
I'm not anti bush...i think he is genuinely a good man...but deeply misguided.

He was in the right direction of protecting our country but he got derailed somehow.

I starting to sense he knows that he was misguided by some really evil phuckers

Last edited:

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
Bush discussing something with that Mr. Foley

Bush discussing something with that Mr. Foley

38a93ca32484951376eef7fb6949cd18.jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Oh Terry you got me laughing way to hard. I bet it was a horse they were talking about.

Bet on MyBookie