Got 2 SUGAR BOWL TICKETS! PLEASE HELP!

Cabbie

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2003
Northport, AL
Hey everybody!

I got 2 Sugar Bowl Tickets for UA vs. Utah. I can't go due to the birth of my first child. I just need to get my money back! I am asking $250 for the pair. They are in the TIDE PRIDE Section. (Probably Upper DecK)

If you are interested either reply below with contact information or e-mail me at edit email address:admin (please do not post email addresses on the forum)

Thanks!

CABBIE

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Hey everybody!

I got 2 Sugar Bowl Tickets for UA vs. Utah. I can't go due to the birth of my first child. I just need to get my money back! I am asking $250 for the pair. They are in the TIDE PRIDE Section. (Probably Upper DecK)

If you are interested either reply below with contact information or e-mail me at edit email address:admin (please do not post email addresses on the forum)

Thanks!

CABBIE

I can't believe you haven't been deluged with requests for tix for this scintillating game.

Dunclock? Rolltide?

Yeah, I understand. There was plenty of 'expert' opinion that Ohio State would get stuck with Utah in a bowl.

Huge sigh of relief when they announced the pairings.

But seriously, if you are asking face value, you won't have any problem unloading them somewhere.

Congrats on the upcoming birth.

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Is $250 really face value for upper deck tickets to this game?

That's too bad.

RollTide72

June 8, 2013
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2002
Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
I just went to the Utah website... they still have roughly 4,500 tickets left to sell. Upper Deck (600 section) is $135 face value.

Wish I could go Cabbie, would love to sit with all my Bama friends, but will have to root them on from my sofa.

Congrats on the upcoming birth! :toast:

Bet on MyBookie