Got NE in 8 team parlay, hedge?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Universe

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2011
Just my 2cents. Always hedge when you are about to cash out big money. Hedging is a sure win right?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Just my 2cents. Always hedge when you are about to cash out big money. Hedging is a sure win right?

:0074

and your bankroll should determine the size..

if your in this to win then pocketing cashing and adding to the existing bankroll for that particular sport is what it is all about..

good luck...collect..fold it..rubber-band it..

right front pocket...:11jackson

munge63

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2007
Toronto
I'm in the plus this year so far, so the extra $$$ would be awesome(especially before Christmas) but it wouldn't be the end of the world,I've had an extraordinary last 2 months,in large part to you guys, so Thanks. I think I'll probably just let it ride and drink a couple Heinekens while watching the game. :0074

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
I'm in the plus this year so far, so the extra $$$ would be awesome(especially before Christmas) but it wouldn't be the end of the world,I've had an extraordinary last 2 months,in large part to you guys, so Thanks. I think I'll probably just let it ride and drink a couple Heinekens while watching the game. :0074

You will most likely have a chance at halftime to hedge as well, unless the Chiefs are up more than 7 points (or around there).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

netMinder

Tailing away.
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2008
put half the parlay payout amount on Chiefs +18..

Guarantee yourself money AND a nice 3 point middle :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
A little late, but I always hedge at least the amount of TEASER juice, in other words if U stand to win 9 UNITs go the other way with the best line U can find for 1.8 UNITS. Maybe 25% if you can get a THREE POINT middle shot, G/L regardless

PS I have no interest in the SIDE in this game tonight.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
put half the parlay payout amount on Chiefs +18..

Guarantee yourself money AND a nice 3 point middle :)

this. At the very least cover the cost of your bet and play with house money!!!

id go 25% for the win no matter. where will you ever get a single game return of this nature?

take a large % to win man.

money management.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg