Gotta Love Shaq

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
When Sports Center asked Shaq if he thought Kobe was sending a message with his 62 on Tuesday night against the Mavs.......

Shaq quipped back while sarcastically smacking his chewing gum......"I don't have a fax machine, so I didn't get the message." :mj07:

I think you have to throw in the fact that 25 of those points were from the charity strip. Not to say it wasn't an outstanding performance by Kobe......but his 30 point 3rd was ridiculously filled with Technical Shots and Free Throws.

It appeared to me that the Mavs idea of a "Kobe Stopper" was to rough him up 2H.......which they willingly went about doing after Kobe smacked Dirk and gave him a shiner. No call against Kobe on the play either! :scared

However, Shaq......gotta love him! ez

Roger

Forum Member
Oct 12, 1999
AUSTIN
luv him or hate him....he is a great ambassador of the sport...and i don't remember anyone who was or is as funny as he is...

did you catch the "punkd" segment with him? hilarious!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DIRTY Diapers

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2005
Indianapolis
eztds said:
When Sports Center asked Shaq if he thought Kobe was sending a message with his 62 on Tuesday night against the Mavs.......

Shaq quipped back while sarcastically smacking his chewing gum......"I don't have a fax machine, so I didn't get the message." :mj07:

I think you have to throw in the fact that 25 of those points were from the charity strip. Not to say it wasn't an outstanding performance by Kobe......but his 30 point 3rd was ridiculously filled with Technical Shots and Free Throws.

It appeared to me that the Mavs idea of a "Kobe Stopper" was to rough him up 2H.......which they willingly went about doing after Kobe smacked Dirk and gave him a shiner. No call against Kobe on the play either! :scared

However, Shaq......gotta love him! ez

Dude - He personally outscored the Mavericks through three quarters and hit 18/31 shots. The guy played amazing...

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
DIRTY Diapers said:
Dude - He personally outscored the Mavericks through three quarters and hit 18/31 shots. The guy played amazing...

Hey bro.....I stated that "Not to say it wasn't an outstanding performance by Kobe".....just recognize that 22 of those points came from 25 trips to the line.

AND

Even though Dirk did foul Kobe going to the hoop....NO player should be allowed to jawjack the other player whether that player fouled them or not!

Refs give Kobe more than they do other players.....even an outstanding all-star like Dirk.

Yes, Kobe is the best in the league but the calls pad the tally and the image. ez

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Roger that"punkd" segment......

Roger that"punkd" segment......

.....:mj07: was a riot!! :mj07:

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
Roger said:
luv him or hate him....he is a great ambassador of the sport...and i don't remember anyone who was or is as funny as he is...

My favourite all time player comes to mind. 'Sir Charles' Barkley was never afraid to speak the truth regardless of political correctness BS.

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Wow....

Wow....

did ya see that shiner Dirk is sporting on his left eye from Kobe.

And that wasn't a foul on Kobe??? :thinking:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg