GOY

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
This is my first post and im hammering this game. Chiefs will expose a hurt romo and get their 2nd win tomorrow.

GOY
CHIEFS-3

2 TEAM 7 PT TEASER PLAY
GB PK, PHI PK

6 TEAM 7 PT TEASER PARLAY PLAY
KC+4. GB PK, PHI PK, MIN+13, BAL-.5, HOU-2.5

GOOD LUCK lets break the bookies

I Thought i share this.
GOM PLAY
Both of these teams are solid NFC squads. Yet, Atlanta and St. Louis are coming into this contest off different outcomes. The Rams came from behind to beat the Cardinals in their opening game while the Falcons couldn't get the job done late in the fourth quarter to beat the Saints in New Orleans. I see the Falcons coming out big and fast in front of their home crowd and coming off a loss. Atlanta has been a solid bounce back squad at the books as they are 22-9 ATS in their last 31 games following a S.U. loss.

Yes, this St. Louis squad is dangerous as they have upgraded their offense with new weapons and a defense that can create turnovers. The Falcons however, have one of the best offenses in the NFL and the backing of a frenzied crowd looking for a home-opening victory. Another week will give Roddy White time to heal a bit more, and even if White is limited Julio Jones, Harry Douglas, and Tony Gonzalez should be able to have a field day versus a defense that gave up nearly 330 passing yards to Carson Palmer.

Even more significant is Steven Jackson. SJax is going to want to make a statement. Jackson and the Rams did part ways on good terms but he is going to want to show St. Louis that he still has it. SJax will continue to be an integral part of the Falcons offense and he will be chomping at the bit to show the Atlanta fans that he can get the job done. He may have a few butterflies as this is his first home, regular season game for Atlanta, but those will fly-by-the-wayside soon enough as he scampers all over the Rams.

There are two big trends that back the Falcons in this one and they just make me like this game even more. The Favorite is 7-1 ATS in the last eight meetings between the two teams and the home squad is 5-2 ATS in the last seven. This game has a 31-17 type feel for me as the Falcons coast in the Georgia Dome.

Another GOY from my fellow capper. Whether you play or fade good luck.
So many things to like about this play. First off we have a Denver team coming off a big Thursday night national TV opening night win. These type of teams are an almost instant bet against play the following week and especially so if that team plays well and wins easy. That was also a big game for Denver as the Broncos went out to avenge last year's playoff loss but don't be fooled by the final score in that game against Baltimore either, as the Broncos caught some big time breaks going into and coming out of the half. Those breaks really helped make a close game look worse than it actually was. Next up we have a Broncos defense missing their best player in Von Miller, a huge loss for them to overcome. Lastly there is tremendous gap between the AFC and NFC this season. The Broncos wouldn't be nearly the team many feel they are if they played in a different division and conference. This is a team that regularly beats up on bad football teams in an AFC that is littered with most of the worst teams in the NFL.

On the other end of things we have a desperate New York Giants team. Teams that start off the season 0-1 know just how important it is not to fall to 0-2 to begin the year. The Giants will definitely be playing this game with a sense of urgency here in this one. Their head coach Tom Coughlin said he was embarrassed by how sloppy the Giants played this past week. Coughlin was correct when it came to all the turnovers the Giants had in the game but outside of that there was little doubt they were the much better of the two teams at the line of scrimmage against Dallas in week one. Turnovers mean everything in the NFL and teams that lose the turnover battle by just one or more fail to cover the spread an amazing 77% of the time. The Giants were an almost unheard -5 in the game last week and despite that they still almost pulled off the point spread cover in the game. Also home underdogs off a week one loss are 21-10 in week two since 2005.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie