Greatest College Weekend Ever

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Costanza NY

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
Longtime tailer first time poster....just wanted to give props to all you longtime MJers. There are so many great caps in this forum. I know you have saved me on many o times. Anyways, this year i decided to post my useless drivel.

Iowa State +13.5 ***
I know Iowa played without Drew Tate last weekend but the bottom line was Iowa couldn't score the ball. ISU comes into this rivelry as the little brother with a big chip on their shoulder. McCarney lives for this game. This is ISU's season. They always play Iowa tough. Jump on this one early as I feel this line will move.

Illinois -3 **

I know, I know Illinois is horrible but how bad is the "Whose". Iowa served up that game last weekend to them on a silver platter and they said "no thanks we like our losing streak we're goint to keep it going" I feel the illini view this as a must win. They're at home and they win by 7+

Oregon -4.5 *
No Offense for OU. Oregon will jam 8 in the box to stop AP and OU can't win throwing the ball. Oregon is the 2nd best team if not the best team in the Pac 10 this year. They have BCS hopes and to get there they need to win this won at home.

GL and Godspeed

Costanza NY

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
Adding Louisville

Adding Louisville

Louisville -4.5 **

Even without Bush Louisville is a darn good team. Miami is over rated in my opinion and I think Louisville wins by 7