Green Bay wins Straight up this week

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BasketballNut

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2008
+215

line is a joke :mj07: Jets getting overhyped now, this will be the game where Sanchez finally implodes :toast:

BasketballNut

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2008
throwing out the situational angles in this one, Green Bay is a great road dog and Im going for the ML

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hooks

Forum Member
Aug 14, 2000
VEGAS
BBN... Jets are 7 - 1 off their bye the last 8 years. Just sayin. GL with the play :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Soko

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
I was a GB believer before the season started but I've had to slowly back away. They are banged up and their pass rush is just 1 man in Clay Mathews. The running game stinks and you can run on them as well.

The Packers points differential so far is +4.5 playing a mediocre schedule while the Jets have outscored their opponents by +9.5.

I like the home team coming off the bye against the visitors coming off an big time emotional win here. NY will run it down their throats and come after Rodgers like wild dogs. Jets by +10

Statman02

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2000
I play situational angles as well and just about ALL my angles are squarley on Green Bay in this game......could be an over too.........Pack is now back and this could be an early Super Bowl preview as well

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL
Just a thought, what scares me about this is the line is this high for a reason. Revis finally healthy, so assume he covers jennings and neutralizes him, Driver appears to not be healthy, no Finley for GB to control middle of field, and absolutely no running game to speak of. Couple all of this with the fact they just came off an extremely emotional win against a hated rival, and NYJ coming off a bye. Tough call, so all the best with your pick.

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
therunning game is not as bad as you think. Jackson has averaged 4.4 yds per carry and has had over 100 yards rushing and receiving past 2 games. They just abandon it when Mccarthy panics. The problem though will be on defense this is a mash unit. They just lost 2 more players for the year Brad Jones and Brady Poppinga. Ryan pickett is hurt and cullen jenkins got hurt in pregame against the vikings. It is so bad they are playing offensive tackle TJ lang on defense. I don't see how they hang with the jets especially coming off a big emotional win where offensively were not very productive against a terrible viking secondary. If they somehow win Mccarthy should be coach of the year. Its about players and matchups and this is a mismatch. Packers are going into a gun fight with no bullets

Statman02

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2000
Think you are probably right here.......all Jet negative factors are not very strong........turnovers......Jets are +10 while Packers are -1.....will downgrade this to a no play or maybe a Jets play

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
Jets are trying to give this game away..

You could be on to something here..

A fake punt when 4th and 18??? Really?:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg