griff's college gridiron plays

griffis

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2003
mexico
best bet
cornhuskers -4 over pitt 5 units
i think the line is way low on this one and neb. has played well they have just turned the ball over and pitt is not the same team from a year ago minus fitzgerald is enough but the lost a lot of plkayers this could be a rout in the making

best bet
the beavers -12.5 over n.m. lobos
the beavers lose a heartbreaker to lsu on three missed extra points and then go to boise st with the nations longest wininng streak and won of the toughest places to play in the country and get routed after starting the game 14-0 so now they finally return home after a brutal two week stretch and are facing the lobos who they spanked last year ion the las vegas bowl 55-14 and held the lobos excellent ground game to six yartds rushing the beavers are drueling for a victory and the lobos qb is a soph. getting his first road start this one is money in my opinion

cincinnatti -2.5 over syracuse 3 units
cincy has a great offense and a lot of veterans dominated miami of ohio last week and sracuse isnt a very good team i just like cincy a lot here i think it could be a rout nothing to say about syracuse

the ducks +29 over oklahoma 3 units
i believe that if the ducks beat indiana last week the spread would have been closer to 22 or 23 but last week the ducks turned the ball over on their first 4 posessions and their last three posessions and were still in position to tie it up so providing they dont turn the ball over 7 times i believe they can cover 4 td's against the sooners i cant remember the last time the ducks got 29 points but its been many years and at atime when the ducks were one of the worst teams in the nation that isnt the case anymore ill take a pac-10 team getting 29 anytime

nevada reno over the buffalo bison 3 units
buffalo could be the worst team in the nation and nevada has an all out offense i think this is going to be a real rout i better make them a best bet for 5 units
good luck everyone stick it to the man this week and every week

Bet on MyBookie