griff's week two plays

griffis

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2003
mexico
first off i like the skins-3 i think coughlin could possibly have lost his team already with his petty crap and rules like fining his players for being two minutes early to a meeting instead of 5 minutes who can concentrate on football when your worried about your coach fining you for stupid violations also portis has already proved his worth on the first play of last weeks game and joe gibbs is a great coach i think the skinsd are a team to be reckoned with this year skins-3

k.c.-6.5 i think k.c. rolls this week after losing last week and the panthedrs on a short week with stephen davis out and smith at wr out it could be a long day for them at arrowhead also the oline of the panthers is in real trouble k.c.-6.5 best bet\

t.b..+3 seattle making back to back trips to eastern time zone i played this trend last year and it payed well the team traveling to the eastern time zone on back to back weeks you take the home team and it is covering like 85% of the time
i think its like 19-3 or 4 over the last 3 years and shawn alexander is hurting the hawks won on the road last week and they only won twice last year on the road so i think they lose outright here

just my opinion im also taking dallas and arizona as my upset speacial the pats have won like 17 in a row regular season and the record is 19 so they are do for a fall why not this wweek in the 100 degree desert good luck to all this week make the book whiiiiine

Bet on MyBookie