Ha

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
Hank just saw something that made him laugh very much.....remember if you are nice you might have more friends in life.....be a dick and well.....you won't and might need to beg here and there.

:mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07:

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Kind of like how you're begging for attention right here? With you begging for attention like you always do, I'm guessing this is some type of metaphorical admission of your dick adoration issue?
So you're finally admitting you're a dick or like dick in real life? I guess it doesn't really make much of a difference does it?
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. We all knew you had a dick problem since you first logged in here under your first screen name. We all talked about an intervention, but we knew you had to want to give up the dick before you would ever listen. We both know you're not going to give up dick that easily, not the way you're going....... you're in it too deep and vice versa.
The sad thing is that now your dick obsession is not only killing you, it's affecting others around here. There's nothing left to stuff but the nuts now fake hank. Most of us have quit trying help. Unfortunately, there's no "corner" to slide your lips to and break the seal. I'm afraid your always going to be all about the dick, it's just your nature. Have you thought about a Transgender come out like Caitlyn? Maybe lose a couple hundred pounds, get something sexy from Lane Bryant. Maybe change your name to Yank William's Peter?

I don't know what made you laugh so hard, of course I jest, we all know. You're a small petty little pustule that lacks imagination, intelligence, and integrity so you're extremely easy to read and predict. Too bad you can't actually join any leagues on here, being that you'd have to give up your email address and whatnot.

Hope this helps,
FDC

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
Kind of like how you're begging for attention right here? With you begging for attention like you always do, I'm guessing this is some type of metaphorical admission of your dick adoration issue?
So you're finally admitting you're a dick or like dick in real life? I guess it doesn't really make much of a difference does it?
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. We all knew you had a dick problem since you first logged in here under your first screen name. We all talked about an intervention, but we knew you had to want to give up the dick before you would ever listen. We both know you're not going to give up dick that easily, not the way you're going....... you're in it too deep and vice versa.
The sad thing is that now your dick obsession is not only killing you, it's affecting others around here. There's nothing left to stuff but the nuts now fake hank. Most of us have quit trying help. Unfortunately, there's no "corner" to slide your lips to and break the seal. I'm afraid your always going to be all about the dick, it's just your nature. Have you thought about a Transgender come out like Caitlyn? Maybe lose a couple hundred pounds, get something sexy from Lane Bryant. Maybe change your name to Yank William's Peter?

I don't know what made you laugh so hard, of course I jest, we all know. You're a small petty little pustule that lacks imagination, intelligence, and integrity so you're extremely easy to read and predict. Too bad you can't actually join any leagues on here, being that you'd have to give up your email address and whatnot.

Hope this helps,
FDC

why are you writing me, fdc? i thought mr madjack had a talk with you to quit harassing hank? is your life so small you have to go around insulting people all the time? does that make you feel big? i wonder what is small in your life? :mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07:

i jest of course because we all know its your dick.

poor fdc......

needle dick

hope this helps

your friend, hank

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com

Hope this helps,
FDC

Well said FDC, you nailed it!!!

:00011

kneifl

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
why are you writing me, fdc? i thought mr madjack had a talk with you to quit harassing hank? is your life so small you have to go around insulting people all the time? does that make you feel big? i wonder what is small in your life? :mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07:

i jest of course because we all know its your dick.

poor fdc......

needle dick

hope this helps

your friend, hank
Well you thought wrong. I'm not harassing you at all. You posted this bullshit, take responsibility for it. You got exactly what you were looking for when you posted it, I am simply helping you out.

Hope this helps,
FDC

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
Well you thought wrong. I'm not harassing you at all. You posted this bullshit, take responsibility for it. You got exactly what you were looking for when you posted it, I am simply helping you out.

Hope this helps,
FDC

please stay out of my thread .....everything is not about you

:facepalm:

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
have a honey hole guys....maybe that will turn your life around....there is one posted for this week.....hank likes to go slow at first.......then we will hit it hard!

:0002:0002

no pepper

OUTSIDE NOW!
Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
St. Louis
kniefl, your old tout website states you've "..been a top handicapper for the past twenty five years."

If it's over 20 years old that would mean you started handicapping in the womb?

YES FOLKS, GET DOWN ON THIS WEEK'S PLACENTA PARLAY!

no pepper

Reactions: HankWilliamsJr

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
please stay out of my thread .....everything is not about you

:facepalm:
Quit fucking lying and being a bitch. You know who you posted this shit to, be a fucking man about it. I may argue with a few on here, and there's some I flat out dislike, you would be a good example of one I dislike, but I don't hide behind a fake identity or make ambiguous posts to people and then not own up to my own actions. Grow the fuck up and quit your crying. You baked this biscuit, you fucking eat it.

Hope this helps,
FDC

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
Quit fucking lying and being a bitch. You know who you posted this shit to, be a fucking man about it. I may argue with a few on here, and there's some I flat out dislike, you would be a good example of one I dislike, but I don't hide behind a fake identity or make ambiguous posts to people and then not own up to my own actions. Grow the fuck up and quit your crying. You baked this biscuit, you fucking eat it.

Hope this helps,
FDC

listen hank would like nothing more than to call you out all day for being a dick to everyone but i don't wanna be banned and you have this game you play to get people banned here while you keep being a dick....so you stay out of my thread and ill stay out of yours....got it, dick

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
kniefl, your old tout website states you've "..been a top handicapper for the past twenty five years."

If it's over 20 years old that would mean you started handicapping in the womb?

YES FOLKS, GET DOWN ON THIS WEEK'S PLACENTA PARLAY!

no pepper

:142smilie:142smilie

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
have a honey hole guys....maybe that will turn your life around....there is one posted for this week.....hank likes to go slow at first.......then we will hit it hard!

:0002:0002

Who fucking cares?

why do you continue to pimp these stupid things, no one cares, take your shit elsewhere.

You are more annoying then a fucking tout.

Reactions: HankWilliamsJr

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
listen hank would like nothing more than to call you out all day for being a dick to everyone but i don't wanna be banned and you have this game you play to get people banned here while you keep being a dick....so you stay out of my thread and ill stay out of yours....got it, dick
Then don't start threads making snide comments about me. Deny it all you want but that is exactly what you did, so go fuck yourself. You'll get yourself banned, I won't have a damn thing to do with it. Keep posting shit threads like this and you'll be gone before you know it. You're your own worst enemy, you can't help yourself. That's what will get you out of here, not me. I've never gotten a soul banned.
Now stay the hell out of my thread.

Hope this helps,
FDC

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
Then don't start threads making snide comments about me. Deny it all you want but that is exactly what you did, so go fuck yourself. You'll get yourself banned, I won't have a damn thing to do with it. Keep posting shit threads like this and you'll be gone before you know it. You're your own worst enemy, you can't help yourself. That's what will get you out of here, not me. I've never gotten a soul banned.
Now stay the hell out of my thread.

Hope this helps,
FDC

feces-stain-removal.jpg

Bet on MyBookie