halftime zags!!!!!!!!!!1

the big ez

Channel Moderator
Jun 26, 2001
mi
come on lets hear looking at the under think st.mary will run the clock down every shot, looking to see what other people think

ChuckyTheGoat

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
I like Zags (-3).

They had their sleepwalk game last night. I'm sure Few let em know about it. I think they're in a comfort zone tonight. Turiaf is playing like an animal. I don't really think they have much to "save" themselves for, since the NCAA games don't start for 10 days. Zags for me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
got the over 148 for the game.

just added over 77.5 for the 2h. (right when it went to 1/2)

zags have some breathing room, theyre hitting the boards hard, and marys is in catch-up mode now. game had a steady pace. not slow, but not exactly breakneck and it still is just about right on for the over. tempo should pick up in the 2h. gaels have no choice

Howie

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2001
Dallas, Tx
i am with you guys on the over. St. Mary's has to go score. it doesn't do them any good to let the clock run down before every shot. they have to score to have a chance in this game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

raledet

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
I disagree

I disagree

If Gonzaga is big at the end then they will hold the ball the last 2 or 3 minutes. St. Mary's won't foul because they are out of it. If you like that reasoning, then I would think the under.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie