Hall of Fame

Mikey Osmond

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 3, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Noticed a decent number of wrestling fans here (hence my efforts to contact AR182 and bear). As such I figured I'd bring an idea of mine here - a hall of fame based on individuals' contributions to WWE SOLELY. Where this differs from the actual WWE HOF is there's no separate wings such as the Celebrity or Legacy Wings.

Criteria
  • Ability, drawing power or impact on WWE
  • Involvement with WWE at any point during its history - CWC, WWWF, WWF or WWE - as wrestler (single, tag or stable), manager/valet, referee, announcer, executive (e.g. Vincent K. McMahon, Bruce Prichard), other personnel (e.g. Jim Johnston) or celeb

**NOTE: You can still nominate a different incarnation of an individual (e.g. Person A nominates Cactus Jack while Person B nominates Mick Foley).

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
WE ALREADY HAVE A HALL OF FAME FOR STEROID FREAKS AND ITS THE BASEBALL HALL OF FAME :0008

HALL OF FAME FOR WRESTLING :mj07: A BUNCH OF OVERMEDICATED CLOWNS

no pepper

OUTSIDE NOW!
Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
St. Louis
I nominate Bulldog Bob Brown. His matches against Harley Race were epic. Dude knew how to hurl a metal folding chair, that's for sure. He used to wrestle at the Chase hotel in St. Louis and I remember one interview when he said, "There better be one more empty bed down at Barnes hospital because Harley Race is going to need it when this match is over!"

"Fourteen long years I've waited for this..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFDmR5MLK_M

Bet on MyBookie