Hank Goldberg's Pic?

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Hearing him talk at length about the game on Friday, it would seem like he is on the Saints, but I did not hear him make a selection.

He indicated on ESPN radio that square action is heavily on the Colts, and that sharp action and vegas computer guys are on Saints.

xbigpappa

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 10, 2006
Houston
Thanks guys, he is the only Major capper i see on the saints, everyone else is on the colts, i.e. Winning points, Pointwise, and Pete Prisco.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Hearing him talk at length about the game on Friday, it would seem like he is on the Saints, but I did not hear him make a selection.

He indicated on ESPN radio that square action is heavily on the Colts, and that sharp action and vegas computer guys are on Saints.

funny that he said that considering that

1) the line jumped 1-2 points within an hour of release.....those arent squares betting 2 weeks in advance

2) read where vegas has taken tons of big player bets on the colts, even some 7 figure action (on the moneyline)

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
funny that he said that considering that

1) the line jumped 1-2 points within an hour of release.....those arent squares betting 2 weeks in advance

2) read where vegas has taken tons of big player bets on the colts, even some 7 figure action (on the moneyline)

I agree with you on point 1, and also read that sharp action is heavy on colts ml.

Bet on MyBookie