Not open for further replies.

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
Soccer - FIFA womens world cup - Germany -210 to advance to the next round

MLB - Toronto Blue jays -164

CFL - Hamilton +7

Taking some time to myself. No video is coming today. I'm not giving an explanation as to why either, so don't ask.

Garrett

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
NJ

CFL - Hamilton +7

Taking some time to myself. No video is coming today. I'm not giving an explanation as to why either, so don't ask.

Let's go Germany!!!! I got em in a parlay +1/2 regulation w the under 3.5 in the U.S. game. Heading to a bar in NY city to watch right now!....hop on a train & meet us out Hanna! Haaaaaa!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ROBB MACK

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Girard, Ohio
Women's soccer and CFL????? There is a checkers tournament tonight at the nursing home I work at. Mr. Simon is a 285 favorite to win it all since Mrs. Akers had a stroke last night. What do you think Hanna? Should I lay it??? :shrug:

Hot Rocks

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2008
Women's soccer and CFL????? There is a checkers tournament tonight at the nursing home I work at. Mr. Simon is a 285 favorite to win it all since Mrs. Akers had a stroke last night. What do you think Hanna? Should I lay it??? :shrug:

:mj07: funny stuff, actually I think they play a lot of Bridge in those homes

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big G21

Channel Member
Channel Member
Nov 29, 2013
Kentucky
Pay no attention to the losers...a winner is a winner...Keep them coming.

TT

Yes. Cant they move that BS to another thread? Like maybe start their own just for stupid. So far this is a winning post. I dont really care about any conspiracy theories etc...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big G21

Channel Member
Channel Member
Nov 29, 2013
Kentucky

CFL - Hamilton +7

Nice Toronto pick! Thx!

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Hamilton up 8 2nd 1/4

Interesting...Never seen HAMMER take a liking to a handicapper like Hanna. Maybe Hammer is Hanna using a proxy or VPN that shows Canada....Hmmmm..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Interesting...Never seen HAMMER take a liking to a handicapper like Hanna. Maybe Hammer is Hanna using a proxy or VPN that shows Canada....Hmmmm..

That's cuz she's the real deal..By the waY I AM LAYING LOW WAITING FOR YOUR POSTING YOUR CAPPING PROWESS SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT. >>>>>> SO BALL IS IN YOUR COURT..SHOW US THE WAY. FRESHIE ......TILL THEN I ARE ON THE SIDELINES...

jmize&gsptailer

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 4, 2014
That's cuz she's the real deal..By the waY I AM LAYING LOW WAITING FOR YOUR POSTING YOUR CAPPING PROWESS SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT. >>>>>> SO BALL IS IN YOUR COURT..SHOW US THE WAY. FRESHIE ......TILL THEN I ARE ON THE SIDELINES...

hammer you are a fraud and most people here no it.

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012

Enlighten me almighty...She has taken stats from 2 public websites and
reposted them with her picks. It's been one week ?
So please do tell us ALL how YOU KNOW she's the real deal ???

Someone like WILDBILL is the real deal

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Enlighten me almighty...She has taken stats from 2 public websites and
reposted them with her picks. It's been one week ?
So please do tell us ALL how YOU KNOW she's the real deal ???

Someone like WILDBILL is the real deal

TILL YOU POST SOME WINNERS..YOU WILL FOREVER BE THE FRAUD THE LIAR AND THE DOUCHEBAG.. BUT YOU ARE A LOSER...SO ADMIT IT !!! ALL YOU DO IS TRASH PEOPLE THAT BUST THEIR ASS......AND YES WB IS A WORK HORSE. AND I have told him so.....
When is the last time you posted something of value...Like a winner or 2. Ain't ever happened. So i are done till you grow up and post something resemblin a winning record. The board is waiting !!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.