Hanna Knightly - Game 5 rant

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
The Warriors are going to win the series in 6 games. This will be the first year (I think) in the history of the NBA and NHL that the teams that won game 3 in the finals for both leagues, both lose.

In the NBA, winner of game 3 wins the championship 84% of the time. In the NHL, the winner of game 3 wins the Stanley cup 81% of the time.

This year those trends are snapped in both leagues.

Golden State is healthy. People are betting on Cleveland as if they are also healthy. Do you really believe that a Cavaliers team in this weak of a state can compete with a healthy Warriors team? Keep dreaming.

This is also a poorly coached Cavs team. They have experienced players on the bench (Shawn Marion && Mike Miller) that never get to play. It almost looks intentional for whatever reason.

Why does JR Smith get so much attention? He is a bad basketball player. All of his shots are off-balance, there is no consistency to his game. He is a good street ball player posing as an NBA player. He's no good.

Coming into the finals, I thought that the experience Cleveland had could be a major factor. Nope !!

Any additional thoughts to add?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
Only the money line. Too much "conveniently-timed" comebacks happen to keep games close. The NBA where amazing happens. They brag about their control of the sport. This is not a game that I will bet the spread.

With that said, I do believe that Golden State wins easily and will have a double figure lead in the final quarter. If they win by 5-9 points, it would not surprise me.

Golden State is not losing this game.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Only the money line. Too much "conveniently-timed" comebacks happen to keep games close. The NBA where amazing happens. They brag about their control of the sport. This is not a game that I will bet the spread.

With that said, I do believe that Golden State wins easily and will have a double figure lead in the final quarter. If they win by 5-9 points, it would not surprise me.

Golden State is not losing this game.

I like your attitude and playing the big moneyline

you will probably not get critics much because of 34Ds

good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Critics ??? What the F&^K u talkin' bout There ain't no critics riound here... Nice 1st post.. where were u in my Prime........Seem to have wisom beyong your years....... Best wishes going forward......Ya cought my eye when i saw u on Jays same as myself as best of day..rest of Werld swallowed Red Sox Kool Aid.... Trying to guess the end of a slump.....
I like your attitude and playing the big moneyline

you will probably not get critics much because of 34Ds

good luck

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
Critics ??? What the F&^K u talkin' bout There ain't no critics riound here... Nice 1st post.. where were u in my Prime........Seem to have wisom beyong your years....... Best wishes going forward......Ya cought my eye when i saw u on Jays same as myself as best of day..rest of Werld swallowed Red Sox Kool Aid.... Trying to guess the end of a slump.....

Yeah, I haven't seen any criticism, although I thought I might considering I was talking about a -400 fav.

The Red Sox were a horrible pick today, that's for sure. Even if they won, it was still a horrible choice from anyone that took Boston. I say that because, I don't believe in betting against a super-hot team. You either had to bet on Toronto or leave the game alone. It was Toronto or nothing.

Betting against a big streak (winning/losing) is not the best idea. Guessing games can hurt. lol

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
As I said in my latest tweet once the game ended, Steph Curry makes timely baskets. He is a game changer. Anyone that questions the reason for him being named MVP is crazy.

Teams with the reigning MVP && a 3-2 series lead are 13-0 in NBA finals history.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
This is also a poorly coached Cavs team. They have experienced players on the bench (Shawn Marion && Mike Miller) that never get to play. It almost looks intentional for whatever reason.

I'll take exception to that observation. Marion is a poor match up with smaller, quicker teams plus he's at the bitter end of a nice career. It's pretty easy to dump on the coach when he's missing a couple of all stars and Varejao to boot not to mention a trio of guards that were shooting poorly( in the 30s% I believe) through the first four games.

I believe it's been a major over achievement that they are sitting in the position they currently occupy. I honestly didn't expect them to even get to the finals.

One thing I will agree on is the value of JR. He may be the dumbest player in NBA history.

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
They really have overachieved. They should be happy with what they have done, when their season ends tomorrow. Warriors win game 6.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I dont play the NBA and am fortunate to have one game in the final.

alot of thinking about this game

can you really say the league dont want a game 7

alot of money at stake

my gut instinct tells me Cavs win

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg