Hanna Knightly - Sunday picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
Hi there,

My play of the day is the Toronto Blue Jays +1.5 to win 5 units && ML+106 for 3 units

Is there a hotter team in baseball right now? I think not. Today, Boston is sending a left-handed pitcher to the mound. He goes by the name of Eduardo Rodriquez and has performed well holding a 0.44 ERA in 20 innings pitched thus far. I see him having that run of success coming to an end against a hot Blue Jays team that dominates left handed pitchers hitting .301 against them. Take the Jays !!

In the Sunday nighter, the Chicago Cubs -155 is my pick

The Cincinnati Reds are 2-7 in the previous 9 games played on the road against Chicago. I don't see that trend ending tonight. Chicago pitcher Jon Lester has had a few rough starts in a row and the last two times he has played Cincinnati he has allowed a combined 9 runs in 12 innings - not very good at all. Look for Jon Lester to turn that all around tonight. I predict that Cincinnati scores no more than 3 runs tonight. Chicago will have little trouble grabbing a win I do believe.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Hi there,

My play of the day is the Toronto Blue Jays +1.5 to win 5 units && ML+106 for 3 units

Is there a hotter team in baseball right now? I think not. Today, Boston is sending a left-handed pitcher to the mound. He goes by the name of Eduardo Rodriquez and has performed well holding a 0.44 ERA in 20 innings pitched thus far. I see him having that run of success coming to an end against a hot Blue Jays team that dominates left handed pitchers hitting .301 against them. Take the Jays !!

The Cincinnati Reds are 2-7 in the previous 9 games played on the road against Chicago. I don't see that trend ending tonight. Chicago pitcher Jon Lester has had a few rough starts in a row and the last two times he has played Cincinnati he has allowed a combined 9 runs in 12 innings - not very good at all. Look for Jon Lester to turn that all around tonight. I predict that Cincinnati scores no more than 3 runs tonight. Chicago will have little trouble grabbing a win I do believe.

SOUNDS GOOD GOOD LUCK>>>>>!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

docwth

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2010
:0074:0074
Hi there, welcome hanna.:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
I don't usually mess with run lines of favored teams. The majority of teams that win, do so by multiple runs. I am sticking with the Cubs money line. I have no opinion on the run line.

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
The Cincinnati Reds had the bases loaded with no outs top of the 9th with the game tied at 1 and they failed to score.

Just when I thought my perfect day was in jeopardy, I just may have a quality chance to win this game as well.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Hi there,

You Seem Wise Beyond Your Years.. Where The Hell were You In My Prime??? Continued Success......