Hanna Knightly - Sunday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
A win today & this will be a fourth consecutive profitable day. (6-1 last three days)

I made my sacrifice to the Gambling Gods & I'm ready.

Todays' pick: Baltimore/Toronto over 9 - - - I don't bet on totals all too often. When I do, I do well. Baltimore Orioles pitcher Chris Tillman is bad & his team knows it. For someone that has an ERA of 5.58 his teammates do give him some run support to nearly match what he gives away. In 13 & 2/3 innings against Toronto, Tillman has given up 19 runs. He has been consistent leading to an 0-3 career record. I feel like Baltimore will score as well. Over 9 should not be a lot to ask for in this one. Each team can score 4 quite easily.

Day after day making more believers. Maybe one day I will start a Gambling cult. lol

yanno

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2001
Ontario
Good luck! And thanks for your clear and sensible write-ups. Very refreshing.

Oh yes, and thanks for the UFC pick yesterday. I don't watch that much any more, but the reasoning and the line made good sense so I tailed and got a winner! :0008

It's fair you were mad about the Jays in the 8th yesterday, but don't forget they came within a hair of a grand slam with Navarro. :0corn

Brownie

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2003
San antonio
A win today & this will be a fourth consecutive profitable day. (6-1 last three days)

I made my sacrifice to the Gambling Gods & I'm ready.

Todays' pick: Baltimore/Toronto over 9 - - - I don't bet on totals all too often. When I do, I do well. Baltimore Orioles pitcher Chris Tillman is bad & his team knows it. For someone that has an ERA of 5.58 his teammates do give him some run support to nearly match what he gives away. In 13 & 2/3 innings against Toronto, Tillman has given up 19 runs. He has been consistent leading to an 0-3 career record. I feel like Baltimore will score as well. Over 9 should not be a lot to ask for in this one. Each team can score 4 quite easily.

Day after day making more believers. Maybe one day I will start a Gambling cult. lol

Thx for another winning day Hanna K

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
I appreciate the kind words, good luck to us today. If I could grab a bat, I would try to get the over myself. lol jk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kellyindallas

Forum Member
Apr 28, 2006
Great job, Hanna. Enjoy reading your write-ups and you are on a seriously good roll. Keep it up!:toast::toast:

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
Thanks everyone & no, just the one pick for today. Only giving out the picks that I bet myself & I'm done for the day.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg