Parlay: All 3 picks = +411 odds

docwth

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2010
4 bets today!

Soccer - FIFA womens world cup: Germany to advance -125

MLB: Texas/Baltimore over 8.5 -110 && Oakland -205

Parlay: All 3 picks = +411 odds

thanks hanna, waiting for the july 11th. love your picks on fights. thanks again..:0008:0008:00hour:00hour

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
I am on Conor MeGregor -150 on July 11th in the UFC. (hopefully that fight happens it might not)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
Yes, he is fighting BUT he may not be fighting Jose Aldo. so if you bet on Conor now, the bet could be voided in the future.

Jose Aldo is hurt. The only reason he may be fighting is to collect the millions of dollars he will be making.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bradjmad22

Registered
Forum Member
May 9, 2013
Alabama
Bleacher Report:

Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor.

Aldo is expected to train and make a final decision on whether he?ll defend his UFC featherweight title against McGregor on July 11 at UFC 189.

The reigning UFC featherweight champion injured his ribs during a sparring session nearly a week ago. Initial reports from Brazilian doctors were that Aldo had suffered a fractured rib, which would likely knock him out of the highly anticipated championship bout.

However, a second opinion from American doctors revealed Aldo?s rib wasn?t fractured. It was a bone bruise and cartilage injury, proving once again that Uncle Dana knows best.

Two-division Jungle fight champion Jonas Bilharinho, Aldo?s training partner, told Ariel Helwani during an appearance on The MMA Hour that the Aldo camp could make a final decision Tuesday:

I think he will probably fight. And I hope so. I will be with him on Tuesday to see what he?s capable of doing during training or not, but my opinion right now is that he?s going to fight. I?m going to be optimistic about it because Aldo wants this fight so bad. I think this fight will probably happen.

Elway #1

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2010
Greenfield, WI
Yes, he is fighting BUT he may not be fighting Jose Aldo. so if you bet on Conor now, the bet could be voided in the future.

Jose Aldo is hurt. The only reason he may be fighting is to collect the millions of dollars he will be making.

Yeah I know he has bruised ribs...he's going to be way more hurt when he gets in the ring with MsGregor who's going to crush him.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bradjmad22

Registered
Forum Member
May 9, 2013
Alabama
Just announced that Aldo is out against Connor. Man that's terrible.

Connor (+130) vs Chad Mendes for the interim belt

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
Germany missed a penalty shot & then the US were awarded a penalty shot when they were not even inside the penalty box as the penalty took place. If Germany would have scored that goal, they would likely have held the US to no goals. They would have played defensively. Tough loss there.

NBA_Kid

Razor
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2006
New York
Germany missed a penalty shot & then the US were awarded a penalty shot when they were not even inside the penalty box as the penalty took place. If Germany would have scored that goal, they would likely have held the US to no goals. They would have played defensively. Tough loss there.

If Germany would have scored that goal, they would likely have held the US to no goals. They would have played*defensively. Tough loss there.

U.S.A. dominated them defensively and won 2-0.......lol.

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
If Germany would have scored that goal, they would likely have held the US to no goals. They would have played*defensively. Tough loss there.

U.S.A. dominated them defensively and won 2-0.......lol.

I tend to agree with Hanna here... Scoring that goal would have changed momentum, strategy, etc, it would have changed the game. Not taking anything away from the USA team, they played an awesome game, but they work a long long time for no pay to be able to compete. Well done ladies...:0008

It was said n Mike and Mike this morning that the players have to put themselves "up for adoption" to compete. They place ads asking for people to allow them to live with to cut costs. Two players are staying with Jeff Van Gundy. :SIB