Hanna Knightly - Wednesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
The win streak was stopped at 5 days. Time to begin a new one & it's a perfect day to do so.

Three MLB picks for Wednesday:

Detroit Tigers +1.5 -165 odds: There was a pitching change in this one. Justin Verlander is NOT pitching, in case you didn't know. What can you say about Detroit? They have won 22 of the past 28 games played in Cleveland. Clevelands pitcher Carrasco has beaten Detroit only once in his last six starts. I mean, Cleveland as a team has only one the one time when he was pitching.

Minnesota Twins +1.5 -140 odds: With that 13-24 road record, does Chicago deserve to be favored? Sure, they beat Minnesota on Tuesday but, that is only something they have done twice in the last nice games played in Minnesota. The Twins hit left-handed well & they have won 13 of last 18 games against a left-handed pitcher. Minnesota also dominates bad teams, winning 24 of the last 32 against teams with losing records.

Washington Nationals -155 odds: Washington is a team that has beaten bad teams consistently the last few years. They have won 38 of the last 55 games against a team with a losing record. Washington has won 22 of the last 28 game #2's in a series. Atlanta has only 1 win in the last 9 games played in Washington.

Time to start a new streak. 😈

Reactions: carp
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wojo33

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2015
Dodgers

Dodgers

The win streak was stopped at 5 days. Time to begin a new one & it's a perfect day to do so.

Three MLB picks for Wednesday:

Detroit Tigers +1.5 -165 odds: There was a pitching change in this one. Justin Verlander is NOT pitching, in case you didn't know. What can you say about Detroit? They have won 22 of the past 28 games played in Cleveland. Clevelands pitcher Carrasco has beaten Detroit only once in his last six starts. I mean, Cleveland as a team has only one the one time when he was pitching.

Minnesota Twins +1.5 -140 odds: With that 13-24 road record, does Chicago deserve to be favored? Sure, they beat Minnesota on Tuesday but, that is only something they have done twice in the last nice games played in Minnesota. The Twins hit left-handed well & they have won 13 of last 18 games against a left-handed pitcher. Minnesota also dominates bad teams, winning 24 of the last 32 against teams with losing records.

Washington Nationals -155 odds: Washington is a team that has beaten bad teams consistently the last few years. They have won 38 of the last 55 games against a team with a losing record. Washington has won 22 of the last 28 game #2's in a series. Atlanta has only 1 win in the last 9 games played in Washington.

Time to start a new streak. 😈
Dodgers should have won dammitt !! moving on

gridman

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2000
honolulu, Hi, USA
I Like Your Style

I Like Your Style

Mainly a lurker here and have several favorite handicappers on this forum. And like others, I can't stand bashers and see no reason for them to continually harass people who are taking the time and effort to share their selections. Please keep up the good work as my above title heading says, "I Like Your Style".
By the way, if you do by chance, get tired of these bashers, pm me and I guarantee (well, 99%) I can take care of it.

GM

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
Mainly a lurker here and have several favorite handicappers on this forum. And like others, I can't stand bashers and see no reason for them to continually harass people who are taking the time and effort to share their selections. Please keep up the good work as my above title heading says, "I Like Your Style".
By the way, if you do by chance, get tired of these bashers, pm me and I guarantee (well, 99%) I can take care of it.

GM

Thank you. I told myself yesterday that from now on I will ignore 100% of negative comments. There is just no benefit in responding to some people.

I will do my best. Going to need Minnesota to hold their lead & then need Washington tonight for a 2-1 day. Detroit is in need of a miracle.

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
HK, are you from Canada? Or Boston or Georgia? I'm asking because I saw facebook of a very similar young lady that looks like the avatar posted here.

Thanks!

GL with your picks!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
JUST MY OPINION, WHY DON'T WE JUST LET THIS PERSON'S PICKS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. UNLESS SHE'S A MEMBER OF ISIS OR ONE OF THE ESCAPEES FROM NEW YORK, IN THE WORDS OF HILLARY CLINTON "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE".........EVENTUALLY THIS MODEST WINNING STREAK WILL RUN IT'S COURSE, THIS PERSON WILL STAY HOT AND EITHER BE A TOUT OR GET PISSED AND LEAVE, OR THIS PERSON WILL BE THE "LUCKY LEPRECHAUN" WE ALWAYS DREAMED ABOUT AND ALL OF OUR LOCALS WILL STOP TAKING OUR PLAYS BY FOOTBALL SEASON........I DON'T SEE ANY OF THESE OPTIONS WHERE I LOSE MUCH MONEY. :0008