Seattle Mariners +109

Chicago Cubs -118

The Gambling Gods owe me a winning day.

Reactions: birdieman

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
I can't help it if the lines move after I post my picks. I see that Boston/Toronto 8.5 is the new total. I still like the under. I see that the money lines have moved slightly, still recommend taking them.

I don't typically see such generous line movement.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
Since I the UFC was a topic of discussion in yesterdays thread, I will mention that I am going to be making a youtube video for the Chad Mendes vs Conor MeGregor fight. Probably making it tomorrow. A UFC series is going to be one of multiple video series' on my channel.

docwth

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2010
Since I the UFC was a topic of discussion in yesterdays thread, I will mention that I am going to be making a youtube video for the Chad Mendes vs Conor MeGregor fight. Probably making it tomorrow. A UFC series is going to be one of multiple video series' on my channel.

how do i get your channel??:shrug::shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tball

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
boston, ma
how do i get your channel??:shrug::shrug:

here you go

if you have a gmail acct, you can log onto youtube, and subscribe to her channel, to get updates when posts videos (content) become available -- least thats what i gather how might work

just dont click on the hannah with an H... apparently, thats someone else.

I did and it was no such person. some girl talking about what was in her school back pack that's all.

Stop adding an "h" to my name then. lol it's Hanna Knightly

Last edited:

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
I'm easy to find on youtube. I don't know why people have a hard time finding me. Think they spell my name wrong. lol

4 home runs in the first 3 innings killed that bet. Still had a chance but, ended up losing.

2 more bets to go. It aint ova =)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

docwth

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2010
I'm easy to find on youtube. I don't know why people have a hard time finding me. Think they spell my name wrong. lol

4 home runs in the first 3 innings killed that bet. Still had a chance but, ended up losing.

2 more bets to go. It aint ova =)

thanks for your picks, 2 & 1 is still ggggooooodddd.

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
Just to give you guys a heads up, I have a tennis bet for the early morning. Andy Murray -7.5 games -135 odds. Thought I better post it now. It's a pick for tomorrow. Will make tomorrow post following the Cubs game.

Amethyest

Myth Legend
Forum Member
Apr 15, 2001
I am awake now

I am awake now

You want greatness? I will not get into full details, however I will say that out of the billion plus members on this earth, far too many are ordinary, You my dear are anything but! Keep being you

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
@Amethyest I appreciate the kind words. One of the nicest things I have ever heard. =)

So, the 2-1 day is official like a ref with a whistle. Seattle & Chicago both shutout the opposing teams.

In the early morning I have Andy Murray -7.5 games. Kinda tough for anyone to catch it but, I posted it early. Will post it again in tomorrows thread.