Harvey's Friday NL Game of the 2000's

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Brewers -310 over Wash

:padlock: :padlock: :padlock: :padlock: :padlock: :padlock: :padlock: :padlock: :padlock: :padlock:

Ok now that is just numbnut juice..... Do you realize you have to win OVER 3 games to get your money back IF THEY LOSE? And every dog can have its day at anytime. Trust me, Ive been doing this a long time. I am not saying this is going to lose, but friend, you will not be lasting long with juice plays like this. You have been Extremely Good/Lucky on these juicy picks and I thank you for posting them; but please, think before you lay 3100/1000!!!!!

Last time (and only time) I laid 300/100 was on Randy Johnson and then Kurt Schilling the next day. Both won. I thought I was the best ever. 2 k in my pocket. (1st year gambling sports). Then I lost 2 -200 or so juicers in a row. Now, 2 k down and I went 2-2!

Good luck, and I hope you continue to pick the one or two heavy juice winners a day. Because in the end, there is no juice if you win. Good luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bogdog

Forum Member
Mar 31, 2006
Cant wait to see his NCAAF posts... I predict Ohio State -2500 over Youngstown State !!! lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kanuck

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 17, 2007
GREAT WHITE NORTH
thebeerstore.ca
3 seconds

I'm not impressed, you're starting to be more infatuated with Harvey than Keeley.

I guess I'll have to post a MASSIVE Keeley thread in MoJo to even you out.

(thinking) YES I'll do it.