Hatton/Lazcano Updates And Comments

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Like GW just mentioned in the other thread, Laz' tall lanky frame should provide a nice target for Hattons left hook. Fight starting in about 2 mins.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
laz holding ...hat much faster...hat a little wild...hat bleeding from nose...laz lands a few decnt shots...hats rd but not looking too good...hat wins rd on agression

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd2-hatton throwing shots from a long dst...good counter shot could nail him...hat holds and hits...hat getting hit w/jab...looking amateurish...if Laz has legs, he could be trouble for hat tonight...hat warned for hold and hitting...rd to hatton but not looking like a world beater so far.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd3- hat closes dst..good body wrk...hat VERY wild...hat got tagged...hat warned again..nice to see impartialiality here...laz holding too much...hat very wide w/his shots...laz finishing rd strong and perhaps steals the rd...rd to Laz

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd4-this is probably the worst version of Hatton I have seen...not sharp at all...nice left hk hatton..laz counters w/left...good shots by laz...hat still very wild...hat landing jab...needs to throw it more...lft rt body by hat...hat wrking body well hats best rd so far...ref needs to break when laz is holding....clear rd to hat

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd5-laz in a little trouble...hat loading up...hat wants the ko but a little wild...hat responsible for some of laz holding...hat locks the arm...illegal move...ref should warn him...rt by laz...hat lands good shot but gets nailed by counters...hatton very careless but wins the rd...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd6-Hat looking beatable tonight... laz getting warned...not sure why...hat landing but sweeping shots rather than flush...hat looking a little frustrated...laz slowing a little...not much on laz' shots...rd to happen...looking like a dst fight right now but laz looked a little tired that rd

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd7-hat landing but very wild when he goes in for the kill...rt by hat...rds are getting a little repetitive now...hat dominating score wise...laz lands a few but not able to have an effect...laz pretty much needs a ko to win...i have 6-1 hat

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd8 alot of holding this rd...hat looked dazed there..hat is hurt...i think a body shot hurt hat in the early part of the rd...rd to laz...laz' best rd so far...replay shows left hook to the side of hats head is what hurt him..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd9-hat digging w/shots but not landing clearly...he desperately wants to get laz out of there but leaving himself wide open...laz hurt a little here...more holding...rd to hatton...i think its going 12 but hat is going to try his heart out to get him out

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd10-hat getting nailed wlking in after landing his own shots...hat had laz in troule but gets NAILED..hat in a little trouble again...hat gets break as ref is scorning laz....THIS IS BULLSHT...break in the action to tie hats shoelace...so much for my earlier comment on the ref being impartial...rd to laz...hat was hurt..dont think laz would have gotten him out but Laz got hosed by the ref there.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd11-hat dominating the rd...laz looking tired and a little hurt...rd to hat...fighters glaring at each other at the end of the rd...laz needs a ko...not totally out of the question

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd12- mauling rd...hatton pressing for the ko...corner warned him not to go for it...hat wins 117-111 on my card but looks a little like damaged goods IMO. Floyd would absolutely embarress him now. Hats opponents need to be carefull chosen.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
hat got 120 on 2 cards??? hahahaha...moot pt but goes to show how ridiculous the scoring is. Laz would need to have stopped him twice to win this one.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i feel like i`m in alternative universe watching these british refs.....

i`ve seen good brit refs that really keep the action moving...but vann and this clown?....

for all the stoppages for lectures and what have you,they basically fought 11 rounds,not 12....

2 of the worst reffed fights i`ve seen in eons...(and yes,i`ve been around the track a time or two:SIB )

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Sound like another brutal Hatton fight to watch. glad i missed it as well as Paulie who i feel is almost as brutal to watch as Hatton.