Hawaii/Army

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
Right now I think the best play is Hawaii -14 First half, but don't have a ton of confidence in Chang and Company.......Army is 5-0 ATS on the road, but I would never put my money down on this team - they may just be the worst in all of D1. Got to lean to Hawaii - this is a very late start for a east coast team, plus the Navy game looms large (that is one rivalry that records mean nothing). Those are my thoughts - but have to be honest I have not booked and don't know if I will, I don't really trust Hawaii either.

Anyone else have thoughts?

Magic_01

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2002
Nebraska
Hawaii is one of those up and down teams... some days they win by 40 other days they play like the worst team in the league. Question is.. who will they be tonight...

I am leaning to an Army play 1st half.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Magic_01

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2002
Nebraska
I found a site that has some other audio sites as well... games are over this weekend... will get them next weekend, unless you want to contact me. ;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

countinguy

Wait til Half
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Indy Home of Basketball and Racing
Watching this on the tube, Hawaii looks like they could do no wrong, and Army is just the opposite. It will be interesting to see if Army even scores in this game. That is prob. the only thing that could hurt the over 58, if army doesnot score.

Catch U Guys at the Half!!:) :)

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
LOL Magic_01, I have that same problem with any team, college or pro from the State of Michigan. Must be a curse from my ex, she's from there, gooned me again taking Ohio State today.

countinguy

Wait til Half
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Indy Home of Basketball and Racing
BADTODABONE said:
LOL Magic_01, I have that same problem with any team, college or pro from the State of Michigan. Must be a curse from my ex, she's from there, gooned me again taking Ohio State today.

Buddy u wasn't the only one, burned me for about 2 dimes.

Let's hope we can get this halftime right!!!
Hawaii is looking Damn Good Right now, even the back qb got a touchdown in.:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg