hawaii / fresno st..?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bishqqq

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
OHIO
anyone have the half time wagering.......i cant even dream what the line is or the total.....thnx

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
Has anyone ever heard of a team just forfieting the secong half and going home. It seems like Fresno could set an all-time scoring record if they wanted.

This is impossible to watch!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
Your right it is brutal, I just wonder what those poor people that sat through Cumberlands 222-0 beating to GT were thinking if this 49-0 game is this bad.

bishqqq

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
OHIO
in ohio high school football, during a blowout the refs ask each head coach if they can keep the clock moving .....they spot the ball & start the clock even on incompletions.......helps alot to end things quicker.......tho, in a major college ESPN TV game, it wont happen ....BUT SHOULD.....

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
What do you think about the UGA/AU game tomorrow? I love the Dogs but have not decided if they can show up for this game. Also think AU remembers last year and will be out to prove there value to BCS and get a taste of revenge.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
In Texas they would shoot the Referee for doing that regardless of the score. These Texans are nuts about HS football. Takes up several pages in the Sat and Sun paper.