Hawaii vs. Tulsa opinions?

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
That coach is really f'n around with the line up of late. The Bows coming off an emotional loss to UTEP at home. Don't know if their head is straight. Hawaii very good against teams with losing records. Don't understand why Hawaii was an 11 point fav at home a month ago and a short dog here? Maybe because they've looked like shit lately.

MrBubbles

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2004
Hawaii
Because they suck out loud on the road. They always blow it. It's a big gamble betting on them in conference on the road.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
off the net....

by Mike Godsey
Friday 25th of February 2005

HAWAII +2 Tulsa

While the squares love jumping on going against Hawaii on the mainland, this is one site that the Warriors have done very well. ?We?ve had a lot of good memories here,? Hawai?i head coach Riley Wallace said. ?It?s a place I?m comfortable with.?The ?Bows will take on Tulsa in a Western Athletic Conference game tomorrow at the Donald W. Reynolds Center.Hawai?i is trying to play out of the dreaded ?play-in? games of the WAC Tournament, which is scheduled for March 8 to 12 at Reno, Nev.The ?Bows are 14-9 overall and in seventh place in the WAC at 6-8 with four regular-season games remaining. The Golden Hurricane is 7-17 overall and tied for ninth at 3-11.Hawai?i has won four of the last six games against Tulsa in the Reynolds Center, including WAC championship victories in 2001 and 2002.Tulsa is 77-26 all-time in the Reynolds Center, and Hawai?i?s four wins is the most by any visiting team.

One Hawai'i player who would especially like to pick it up today is sophomore guard "Little Matt" Gibson. He grew up in nearby Oklahoma City, and several of his friends and family members will be in attendance today. What's more, the game is being televised in Oklahoma City.

Hawaii has a lot more versatility and depth than Tulsa. The Rainbows have sent eight different starting lineups onto the court this season and Wallace has altered the team's first unit for three of the last four games. No UH player has started all 23 games this season.

UH's latest lineup move took forward Julian Sensley out of the starting five for Monday's game against UTEP, as the junior came off the bench for the first time in his UH career. Two games prior to that, center Chris Botez was put on the bench as the 'Bows went with a smaller lineup. Botez then rejoined the starting group in Sensley's place on Monday. Guard Jake Sottos and forward Jeff Blackett now own the team's longest starting streaks at nine games each.

Bet on MyBookie