Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Funeka/Guz on tap...fight should strt in approx 10 mins

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
fun/guz rd1

fun establishing jab..guz moving....guz in and out..nice 2 shots...guz going to body and moving...another body shot...gua all business here...nice trade...nice jab fun...nice body shot guz...rd to guz

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd2-nice body shots guz...ouch...nice movement guz...flashes of the old guz so far...guz looking for a big uppct...guz warned for holding/hitting...fun stalking....nice rt fun...nice rt guz...nice lft guz...good rd...rd to guz...guz throwing a lot of punches though...guz is good as long as he doesnt tire...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd3-guz taunting fun...guz counters nicely...guz loading up...nice D by guz...closer rd...was going to give it to guz but fun lands in the last 30 secs...hints of prev fight....even rd IMO...fun closing the gap though

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd4-Byrd constantly warning guz...a bit harsh imo...led gave last rd to fun

nice body shots fun...big rt guz..loading up a bit much.,...nice rt fun...very reminiscent of 1st fight....nice shots guz...nice body shots guz...nice left guz...close rd guz took it...very nice exchanges at the end of the rd...i have it 3-1...could very well be 3-1...guz breathing hard in the corner

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd5-guz slapping a bit here...fun landing more solid...nice left fun...nice rt to body guz....quieter rd...up for grabs last min...nice rt guz...fun the agressor throughout...fun maybe ekked this one...close rd though

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CrazyHorses

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2009
Your +330 is looking like money to me right now. But Funeka the one who's coming forward and making it a fight. Wouldn't be surprised to see wide scoring differences in this match.
Ohhhh...and Funeka DOWN

The Brainiac

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2009
I am not watching but could get close for Guzman as the fight goes in depending on his cardio , Funeka always ready for 12 .

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
led has guz by 1 rd...i have it 3-1-1

rd6-tough rds to score...nice shots fun...guz has his nose cut again...BIG rt guz and fun goes down....hes up...fun having his better moments in the fight b4 that.....guz loading up..guz going for it....beating the body...HUGE RD FOR guz..but fun coming on in the last 30 secs.....10-8 rd for guz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
the punch kind of caught fun on the back side of his head...bit of a slapping punch...

rd7-guz psyched up now...guz warned again for something...byrd not liking him...fun is still very much in this...if fun takes this rd, hes rt back in it imo...fun having a decnt rd...fun is a very busy fighter..very hard to deter...big left guz...guz staying in the wheel house too long ...nice rt fun...rd to fun and his best IMO...i have it 4-2-1...could very well be 4-3...A Lot of fight to go

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd8-nice rt guz...guz loading up....dumb dumb dumb...he could get naileand those are tiring shots...nice rt another body shot...over hnd rt guz...left by fun...guz talking to fun...guz blocking shots well here...nice rt fun....to body guz....guz pot shotting...close rd...tough to score but i think fun stole it in last 20 secs...CLOSE fight 4-3-1

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd9-led has it 4-4

guz moving...fun stalking...head clash...fun slowly turning tide here...nice counters by guz...guz having nice moments but is he doing enough to win the rds??? I sense a SD tonight and somebody earlier mentioned karma being a bitch...nice 1-2 guz...close close rd...ill call it even

i have it 4-3-2 guz

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
led has it 5-4 guz

this one is CLOSE and hard to score several rds..

rd10-rd up for grabs here...trading here...nice shots guz in last 20 secs...takes the rd on those shots...i have it 5-3-2 guz...

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
led gave rd 10 to guz and pulling away a little bit

rd11-guz warned again for a bckhand...i think byrd wants to take a pt...no urgency on part of fun....neither fighter wanting this....fun is pressing...nice rt by guz and guz steals the rd IMO in last 20 secs...neither did anything til then...Fun needs a huge rd 12...corner of guz telling him to throw a lot of punches

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd12-guz moving....not throwing anything...nice rt guz...fun just not able to land...nice rt guz...max saying its possible fun is up on the cards...i dont think so but if there is justice they might give it to him....nice wrk guz...nice left guz....fun not landing a thing....guz taunting....guz takes rd 12 and the fight IMO...wont be shocked by anything...Karma could play a factor here....led has it 116-111 guz...i think i have 117-112...several close rds though...heres the dec

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
114-113 fun

114-113 guz

116-111 guz:00hour :00hour :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
the fight was certainly closer than my card indicated...the KD was the difference in the dec...Fun was having a good rd up til then

Maidana/Cayo coming up