Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Funeka/Guzman in the ring...strting in a few mins

fight times wts...funeka 152, guz 149

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
Hey Romi

Glad to see your doing the RBR. I'll be following closely. Anyone got a stream for this one?

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
very good 1st rd for guz...hasnt missed a beat...fought mostly inside the long arms of fun...guz landed a nice left hk mid way...rd clearly to guz and it looks like guz has taken fun out of the gameplan early...didnt let him get off at all.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd2 guz just smothering fun...fight far from over but guz showing a pretty big gulf in class here...fun cant land a thing...guz taunting fun...guz making it look pretty easy...showing what a great talent he is...so far

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd3 guz has a small cut over the eye...guz throwing some bombs....nice wrk to the body...guz needs to be a little more careful...throwing caution to the wind a bit...fun very defensive minded...fun strting to land a little...fun got in a few shots this rd but the rd still belonged to guz...but close

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007
Better round 3 for Ali but I think Guzman is winning easy.

Guzman's face looks like it is swelling.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd4- guz also bleeding from the nose...led gave rd 3 to fun...guz a little wild...nice rt guz...nice rt fun...guz has slowed dwn...guz cut on both eyes and nose...fun is landing here...guz is the agressor but i think fun landed the better shots...we definately have a fight here and fun is turning the tide a bit...rd to fun

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd5- doctor looking at guz' cuts...ruled from a punch so a sense of urgency perhaps...

fun landing with the long jab now...the jab is a weapon...nice shots guz...big rt fun last 15 secs...close close rd...i was giving it to guz but that was a nice rt...ill call it even

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007
As per normal, the ref misses the headbutt that cuts Guzman and rules it from a punch.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd6- i have it 3-2-1 but this is very close and i can see it going the other way

fun is taking over a little now...hes the agressor...now guz is pressing...nice rt guz...fun is the busier fighter noiw....rd to fun and now a huge sense of urgency for guz

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd7-led has it 4-2 fun i have it 3-2-1 guz

guz lands but now fun is answering back everytime...big shots traded on inside...guz landing but fun answers again with harder shots IMO...close rd but i give it to fun...

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007
I honestly think Guzman got his nose broke in round 3 and has not been the same.

A guy like him is not used to punishment but I think he ias starting to suck it up.

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
i have a massive wager on guzman here. ive had a dreadful 2 weeks, and if guz loses, that might be it for me.

hell even if guz wins, thats still probably it, the unpredictably of this is killing me.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd8-guz on funs chest...guz'trunks full of bllod...his own...damn....guz was having a good rd and he got TAGGED...he was hurt bad at the end and close to going down...good rd to guz was turned around with 1 shot...a short rt hand...rd def to fun

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
this fight's over.

i can see a corner stoppage

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg