Heads Up On Ark St.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Lt. Dan

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2005
NY
Ark St leading scorer, Adrian Banks has been suspended indefinitely for a gun incident. He averages 22 per game and is the 2nd leading rebounder. FYI!

Willow

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lt. Dan

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2005
NY
nooo way! that's grrreat! WE LANDED ON THE MOON! WE LANDED ON THE MOON!

Sonny,

I have been betting on sports for over 4 decades and had 2 tours in Nam in the USMC before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye. Wiseguys always demonstrate their IQ's.

Willow

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lt. Dan

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2005
NY
heads up willow----ck other posts as this has been discussed at length for most of the day see ie's posts :shrug:

Didn't read any posts today and don't like to be insulted for posting a fact. I can see that the maturity level at this site is status quo. Pats in a blow out tonight. Thanks!

Willow

tig3rs

swing away!
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2007
Chicago
it was just a little joke. :) all in good fun. we always appreciate info, you know that. i apologize if you were offended.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Didn't read any posts today and don't like to be insulted for posting a fact. I can see that the maturity level at this site is status quo. Pats in a blow out tonight. Thanks!

Willow

i hope you stick around but i wouldn't blame you for leaving. i know you were trying to help but didn't catch the other threads because you're new.

thanks

Cash Man

The Original
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2007
Pats..not in a blow out.... Balt. covers this spread in 50mph gusts:00hour :00hour :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lt. Dan

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2005
NY
i hope you stick around but i wouldn't blame you for leaving. i know you were trying to help but didn't catch the other threads because you're new.

thanks

My skin isn't that thin Jack. Just do College hoops. Damn kids anyways. Got to love em. Thanks!

Willow